Sky in Berlin-Wittenberg

• Hello

I have a route Berlin-Wittenberg. Of the official screens, I seen beautiful clouds and sky. But in the game itself I simply cloud.
    Change the weather in RW_Tools directory assets/TrainTeamBerlin/berlin-leipzig/weather - but unfortunately it does not work!

Is it possible to move up the beautiful sky with Berlin-Wittenberg to Koblitzer Bergland?

I Have (AP_Lighting_Effects_Enhancement_Pack and AP_Station_Lighting_Enhancement_Pack_(UK_DLC). This fix causes a problem?

A second question:

I have a vR BR 111 with Dosto. Do you recommend to any fix of the PZB or not necessary?

Thanks!

• I dont think that it is possible to put it into Koeblitzer Mountain Route. What do you mean with PZB fix? The PZB is working properly. Maybe you dont operate it the right way. Maybe you can find the mistake by reading the manual carefully.

• I am fine with PZB, but I saw a lot of fix's to this also with vR and I simply ask whether this fix introduces something and if it is necessary.

And as for the change sky, is it complicated?
    Is there a tutorial for this?

• It is possible to change the sky.

At first you have to activate the desired developer on your route. In this case: TrainTeamBerlin

Then close the game and go into RWtools. Go to "open a TS2013 .bin file" and browse to the TrainTeamBerlin folder. Open Berlin-Leipzig and Template Routes.

Open the TTB...Himmel.bin and copy it to a text-file.

Now jump (in RWtools) to SAD - German Local - templateroutes and open the germanlocal.bin

In the bin.file you have to change the provider, the product, the skies and the weather. For this you could use the text file.

But for the weather you have to use:

<Provider d:type="cDeltaString">TrainTeamBerlin</Provider>
    <Product d:type="cDeltaString">Berlin-Leipzig</Product>
    </iBlueprintLibrary-cBlueprintSetID>
    </BlueprintSetID>
    <BlueprintID d:type="cDeltaString">Weather\TTB klarerHimmel.xml</BlueprintID>

Then you will have these clouds.

Good luck.

• Yes, in the world editor. (the route must be unlocked)

At first click the blue cube on the left and then the window on the right side.

New sky at the Köblitzer Bergland:

• I did as you said Lempi.

Clear sky there is no problem.

However, the clouds break and flashing textures.
    I have an ATi graphics card - 6770, and option in game - Highest.

There is a way to fix this flashing textures of sky?