RLB v1.1 Update - How to Get It?

• I just received an email stating that the v1.1 update for the Ruebalandbahn route is available via JTG now. However if I redownload the package from My Digital Library (it is the Vorverkauf version) I am still getting the old file (JTG-550-JE.rar, 1 455 089 191 bytes, MD5 2bf1370c637d0a0326c31eb2d44d1d4e). Is the update really available and how can I get it?

Perhaps the pre-order (Vorverkauf) version was not properly updated? Or those who pre-ordered are not eligible for the update?

Thanks a lot.

P.S. I am asking here as others may have the same issue.

P.P.S. I know I can get the update from the RLB site as well, but I haven't installed it yet and would prefer getting the new installer from JTG.

• P.P.S. I know I can get the update from the RLB site as well, but I haven't installed it yet and would prefer getting the new installer from JTG.

Ahhh... just read the full JTG's product page...the update is available ONLY via the external RLB site. Understood. Rather weird they decided not to publish it though...

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Steve () aus folgendem Grund: Überflüssiges Zitat entfernt

• The story is a bit more complex: The update has been developed by the RLB Team, the devs behind the Rübelandbahn. But, since the route was published through TSG (Train-Sim-Germany), they would need to send us the update (since they're the developer, we're as the JTG are just publishing it).

Now because the update isn't official, we can't guarantee that that it won't break anything - although given the good reputation of the RLB team, things should be alright. :)

• The Update is free and off course for everybody also the "Vorverkauf Version". All scenarios made until now still runs smooth on the updated route. We have decided to upgrade our activities and open our own shop. That's why the update is mainly available there. Please visit us there and follow us on facebook as we have many new things to come, as well as other things that been worked on for quite a while to publish.

Die Update ist vollig Frei und daher auch für alle. Es Beinhaltet nur die Files die Verändert/zugefügt würde. Wir haben alles durch-gestestet und es lauft gut, auch alle Aufgaben die für die Version 1.0 gebaut worden ist. Wir haben uns entscheiden unsere einigen shop zu öffenen damit wir bessere Endkundenkontakt bekommen. Daher ist die Update auch vorerst dort veröffentlicht worden. Bitte shau mal vorbei im Shop und "follow us" auf Facebook. Wir haben viele neue Sachen in Entwicklung und auch einige Sachen die fertiggestellt werden muss. *teetrink*

JaskSoft
    JaskSoft, Køge. Gefällt 679 Mal. Railworks Trainsimulator Addons, including everything from trains, to routes, landscapes and basic assets.
    www.facebook.com

Schönen Sonntag

MfG

Jakob

• Excellent, thank you both!!!

Rosenkill If you are referring to some other RLB-related products that may be released I am personally very much looking forward to it!!!

And one more question if I may: if I install your update over the JTG/TSG version I am getting the same product as your shop is offering, is that correct? Or are there still some other changes?

• Rosenkill If you are referring to some other RLB-related products that may be released I am personally very much looking forward to it!!!

Dem kann ich mich nur vollumfänglich anschließen! Insbesondere hoffe ich, dass es noch Hoffnung gibt, dass eines Tages auch die Altmark-Strecken für die Öffentlichkeit zugänglich sein werden. Das wäre der für mich persönlich der Oberhammer.

Aber auch so: Vielen Dank für eure Arbeit und vielen Dank für die in meinen Augen wirklich grandiose Rübelandbahn.

• Kim_olesen1

You don't need to register on the website, just go to the checkout and enter your email address. Then you can download the update without having bought it from the dealer there.
    If necessary, you can download it again 6 times under the email address.

• Morgen,

Excellent, thank you both!!!

Rosenkill If you are referring to some other RLB-related products that may be released I am personally very much looking forward to it!!!

And one more question if I may: if I install your update over the JTG/TSG version I am getting the same product as your shop is offering, is that correct? Or are there still some other changes?

When you install the Update over the TSG version it is just gonna be the same as the version 1.1 that we offer directly on the Homepage. Off course no need to buy the Route again.

Danke V100, so ist besser.

ice, es ist so wie eine art Kasse im Supermarkt , Email wird registriert, als Kunde, damit kann mann dann später einloggen, falls mann nochmals downloaden möchte oder support brauchen.

MfG

Jakob