[F777]IKB4

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).
  • Impressive what you can create out of a 12 years old route.

Although the idea of the route is 12 years old, it has been improved several times, and thoroughly. This is a straight 1 in 1 situation like with Hagen Siegen. Only here the detail and the catenary are much better. I didn't have to use the catenary package from TSC, I used the standard package that comes with the route. Bridges are also laid with default assets. So far, I have a problem with laying only in the tunnel, the automatic catenary does not want to be laid normally on the left track, only on the right, and the problem is if it is laid on the right, then the wire holders will clip into the wall. I don't know what to do, but I'll try a few more times.

P.s. I think I really need help with laying the catenary in the tunnel, I don't understand how to do it properly

That's all I could do. Then there are problems with the automatic catenary, which is not installed normally. Is there any advice on this?

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Forza Gamer 777 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Forza Gamer 777 into this post.

• Progress is underway, I have changed another half of the signals on the way to Hoch Merzburg, redone some of the signals now associated with the branch to SFS. In one of the screenshots (first screenshot), you can notice the old signals with the numbers 29 149 and 29 148, which in that screenshot are in front of 29 147 and 29 146. Now they are originally located a kilometer behind, where VS was originally located (last screenshot). Now they control the branch to SFS and speed limits on switches.

• A little bit of silence doesn't mean I wasn't busy. The SFS extension is almost completely ready. All the Hectometer, signals are placed, the catenary is stretched (manually, without auto-placement, so some parts may be longer than others, but this is not noticeable in a dark tunnel), lighting is placed (simplified).

Now I noticed that all Zs6 on the route simply do not work. They are placed correctly (Link 0 of Zs 6 is located in front of Link 0 of the main signal, and the rest of the Links of Zs6 are located behind the last junction switch, after which the wrong path begins). This is the only problem I've encountered so far.

In addition, after replacing the rails with EZY, there are many places where there are no sleepers. I fixed these places. In some cases, the landscape got on the rails, this has also been fixed.

In general, I try to bring the update to the highest quality, but, of course, it will take a lot more time. Unfortunately, I have not started the upgrade of vegetation to Hoch Merzburg yet. Plus, I had to delete the LZB sub-blocks, as they work very crookedly in a free game. And, to be honest, there is no point in using them on this rather short SFS.

And a couple more moments to notice. Do not forget that I did not do the original route, in some places where there are many small pieces of rail, the Blend tool mixes the color of the ballast a little incorrectly.

And don't forget that I'm working on all this alone, testing everything through free play and my own scenarios, but it's easy to miss something on such a fairly large route. This may be strange behavior of the PZB or any signal, which I have changed almost everywhere. Or, maybe, broken speed limit, idk.

In general, the work is in full swing, as much as possible. I hope you enjoy it. Maybe someone will give advice about the Zs6, otherwise it turns out very frustratingly, I bumped a bunch of them all along the route to make it look beautiful, but they don't work. Why is unknown.

• Looks amazing. I don't know how many times i have rebuild IKB forum myself.

There is an question - I have add an detail to one of your pictures. Is it possible to add a additional switch from Bad Rinckenburg Platform 4?

Greetings Marcel.

• Now I noticed that all Zs6 on the route simply do not work. They are placed correctly (Link 0 of Zs 6 is located in front of Link 0 of the main signal, and the rest of the Links of Zs6 are located behind the last junction switch, after which the wrong path begins). This is the only problem I've encountered so far.

I always write an “l” (small L) in the direction indicator field in the ZS6, then everything is displayed correctly. See screenshot.

• I always write an “l” (small L) in the direction indicator field in the ZS6, then everything is displayed correctly. See screenshot.

I checked this tip (after restarting the simulator to rule out any problems) and unfortunately it doesn't work.

Dammmn, now it's working. I figured out that it's broken in Free Drive, but works in scenarios (with the "l" tip from creedy , so thank you very much)

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Forza Gamer 777 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Forza Gamer 777 into this post.

• This is the length of the SFS tunnel measured by the select tool. And through the calculation of the Hectometers, I got 9291 meters, i.e. the real error of placement Hecto for the entire route is about 2 meters. I installed all the Hecto manually, constantly measuring distances, since I did not know that there was a special tool for this. Surprisingly, the accuracy is amazing

SAD assets do not have a noname tunnel length plate with a holder, so I had to hang this plate on the LZB sign.

Also, I found a lot of errors in the location of Link 0 of different signals, which is why 1000 Hz magnets were accidentally triggered in places. And I also found out that not only the old HV (59) system goes to Wildau, but also the standard one, which goes along with the original IKB3. I haven't changed the HVk signals there yet, but I will change them soon, wait for new screenshots.

• Is it possible to include Zugdeckungssignale for Altenburg Hbf and Bad Rinckenburg Hbf? So sole plaltforms can use two trains at the same time. You only have to set new markers. Most needes for regional trains.

Altenburg Hbf platform 3, 4 and 6.

Bad Rinckenburg Hbf platform 3, 4, 5 and 6.

As i know, Hoch Merzburg Hbf is already finished by SAD.

That would be great. But than, you have to add some Zs 3v "2" at the ESig and some lonely standing Zs 3 "2".

Looking forward for your project.

Greetings, Marcel.

Eisenbahner im Betriebsdienst - DB ZugBus Regionalverkehr Alb-Bodensee
    Baureihenbefähigung: 111, 146.2, 147, 218, 245, 401/402, 407, 425/426, 611, 612, 628.4, 650