[F777]IKB4

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).
  • Guys, I need some help. As fotobaer said correctly, some platforms do not allow to board passengers. I don't know why, because I don't change any tracks or platforms. How I can fix it? I didn't pay attention to this for a long time, because I was working on vegetation and didn't run scenarios, but today I started one and there is really buggy

• I figured out that this problem still exist on the original SteuerwagenSchmiede route, so I need to replace platforms or markers

I finally fixed this by moving platform closer to track. fotobaer fix will be soon.
    P.s. My "moving closer" is don't working, as I figured out. Boarding is working only on this part of platform. If any of your wagon missed it, boarding will not start

• I've redone this place. Again.

I replaced the assets that were stupidly used earlier, which resulted in the removal of DTG WCML South, vT S25 and DTG Dresden - Riesa routes from the requirements. All 2d distant vegetation along the entire redesigned route has been replaced with more pleasant and detailed assets from the vR Konstanz - Villingen route, which is now mandatory if you do not want to see a map without trees

The Hosvenn branch is ready for release in beta, as I still need to make minor changes to the grass and 3d trees to make the view more consistent with my idea, but it already looks much better than
    the original

I don't know if I'll have time to finish the 2d vegetation on the other branches, because I'm going on vacation tomorrow for at least a week. Anyway, I hope you like my work. Although I had very few skills in the editor, I am constantly developing them and looking for the best assets, trying to balance fps and detail

• Hello everyone. My vacation has been delayed, but I've been working quite hard for a couple of days. I've done all the long-range vegetation along the redesigned part of the route, and now I'm testing vegetation packages from Czech colleagues. I didn't pay attention to them before, but the rework of Karwendelbahn inspired me. What is most surprising is that I have 3-4 million prims mostly everywhere on my route. And at that rework, their number exceeds 10 million, so now I will not be so clamped down in terms of optimization, since that rework was greeted very warmly.

I do not know if 54 fps is normal here, but it is:

There is not much work left, most likely, a beta update will be released next week

I do the distant vegetation and grass first, and then I do the near one, add all sorts of bushes and beautiful 3D trees, so all the screenshots here are definitely not completely final, do not forget about it

• I think, I need to remake route image a bit...

Of course, it would be nice if, after completing my vegetation project, someone took up the signal rework, since I am completely 0 in this, but maybe one day I will try to change a couple of signals. They look too old already.

New vs. Old

5 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Steve () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Forza Gamer 777 into this post.

• The bottom line is that both of these links are original, from the authors themselves, with original content. The man (KaMat) just posted a link to his text file on Facebook, and there lies the original download link. Shouldn't it be published if it's original? The same applies to Markus' vegetation komplett. All that exists are the original links to Mega. It's all used in a huge bunch of routes without any problems. Am I wrong?

• If you want to publish something here you must follow our rules. The forum rules are clear. There are no filehoster allowed. When you are using assets from other authors, you have to link to the original upload to any train sim related website.

Wenn es darum geht, dürften aber auch einige Streckenupgrades nicht veröffentlicht sein, weil die Tschechen z.b. gerne Mega Nz o.ä. File Hoster benutzen zum Upload. Wie soll man die dann verlinken? Bisher gibt es ja anscheind auch keine Probleme, weil der Upload hat ja funktioniert, wie hier von der Mittenwaldbahn.

• I work 5-6 hours every day to bring the redesigned parts to an ideal that corresponds to my opinion. There is still a lot of work in this regard, but the distant vegetation is 100% complete, only the near one remains, and there are more problems and time with it. Despite this, the result is worth it. Here are some examples of what I'm aiming for

Near the rails, I will probably walk again and add different herbs so that in places everything does not look so uniform and sharp. But there are few such problem areas. It constantly seems to me that I can do better, that my current result looks bad, so I review the same area 10 times. Maybe I'm wrong. I will really try to complete it by the end of this week, because then my studies at the university begin and there will be very little time for the route. I also have a birthday at Friday, I will try to make a gift for this site on this date *=)*

• With Update 3.0 of your rework, will there also be an updated version from Bad Rinckenburg to Hoch Merzburg? :)

Unfortunately, this piece will go to version 4.0, because there is still a month or two of additional time for building. I finished the branch to Hosvenn in about 1.5 months, but I rebuilt everything from 0 in places there, since there were spacious fields without any pronounced vegetation. But with the branch to Hoch Meersburg, I need to sweat, because this piece is very mountainous, there too I need to demolish all vegetation to 0 and rebuild from ground up. Despite this, I may release a transitional version 3.5, in which I will reach Schwanstetten, there is an interesting branch to the warehouse, which is used in scenarios. In any case, now my goal is to finish the almost finished territories in order to be in time for August 30th. All I have left is to add 3d trees on the section from Wildau to Marienthal, as well as on the Koebler Wald - Bad Rinckenburg segment.

In general, the project has been very delayed, I started it in December 2021, but I am actively working +/- only this year. I didn't think it would be that hard, but it's interesting. During this time, so many things have happened in my life that you can go crazy. But, I learned how to do it beautifully and found assets that are really suitable for high-quality vegetation. Thanks to all the builders who produce reworks, they have inspired me all this time to be better and constantly review what I have done.