Who have VulcanProductions Road Pack etc.?

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).
  • SOS,I need the three necessaries/necessity and requirements-route building asset files due to a spectacular French route add-on in Train Simulator 202x programs:VulcanProductions Road Pack,VulcanProductions Tree Pack,VulcanProductions Grass Pack V4 and the related others.Please note here:their official downloading webpages are all currently unavailable for some reasons/their official downloading webpages are all currently unavailable somehow,can anyone help me here? !

Hello,can you do me a favor/Can you help me here.I am a Railworks/TrainSimulator programs fan/enthusiast/zealot for many years.Recently,I want to play a well-crafted French route add-on,and I think it is one of the most splendid route add-ons that I have ever seen,but it needs/requires the support of your route building asset files.I tried to download and install them as instructed by the user manual for many times,the three route building asset files are:VP Road Pack,VP Tree Pack,VP Grass Pack V4.However I was told,the route building asset files do not exist or the downloading page cannot be available at all!Therefore I cannot download these three route building necessary asset files of yours.I hope you can help me solve this problem here as soon as possible and would realize my dream of playing such an exquisite French route add-on in Railworks/Train Simulator programs in terms of it finally.I'm looking forward to your reply here/Waiting for your reply,and all my best wishes to you!At last,I wish your business can develop better and better.Good luck!See you *^_^*

• I see.But their official downloading webpages are all currently unavailable for some reasons.So I wish someone can help me solve this problem.Thanks a lot in advance

• If their pages are currently unavailable (in this moment, they are not), then you have to wait until their pages are availabe again. (In some cases problems with webpages can be solved too by updating the browser)

By the way: please use SPACE after end of sentences or after "," - it will be a better reading for us (and shorter Thread-Titles too) ;)

"Wenn ihr nicht auf meiner Seite steht, dann seid ihr mein Feind!" (Anakin/Vader) - "Nur ein Sith kennt nichts weiter als Extreme" (Kenobi) - Star Wars

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von fizzbin ()

• Excuse me,can you try to log in to the downloading website that you left here by yourself to verify if it really works correctly?!Their downloading sites/website may not be currently available somehow.Since I am in East Asia,it is speculated that it may also be due to the settings of Internet gateway.If everything is fine with you/If everything goes well with you,it may be this reason.Anyhow,Thank you very much for your help here.good luck

Thanks for your advices

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von OMSIfan () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by OMSIfan into this post.

• Steve

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Who have VulcanProductions Road Pack,VulcanProductions Tree Pack,VulcanProductions Grass Pack V4 and the related others.I need the three necessaries/necessity and requirements-route building asset files due to a spectacular French route add-on in Train S“ zu „Who have VulcanProductions Road Pack etc.?“ geändert.
  • I hope someone with a good heart here can help me: Maybe due to severe Internet blockage or DNS nameserver attack, etc., I really can't download these three necessaries/necessity and requirements-route add-on building and installation assets/components even through a proxy server (from here: https://www.vulcanproductions.co.uk/rb.html, original address): VP Road Pack, VP Grass Pack Version 4, VP Tree Pack. Here, I suggest that you can download them first, and then preferably deliver them to me in the form of Google storage online - Google webdisk version(the web page of Google network storage disk). And I hope that the administrator of the forum(moderator) can approve it, thank you in advance. All my best wishes to you. See you. Good luck

The problem has solved already.Salute to you here

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von OMSIfan () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by OMSIfan into this post.