REAL DRIVES by Kim Olesen

• REAL DRIVE Olten - Zürich

A Real Drive is an advanced Quick Drive scenario. It has random generated AI trains and stationary rolling stock, even in the path of the player train. This generates random red signals so the scenario is new everytime you play it. This scenario has over 65000 possible combinations of where the player train might run into a restrictive signal.

The player train is the Re460 from Trainworx. The controls are on my second via the ts-telemetry app.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

• REAL DRIVE advanced Bingen am Rhein - Koblenz.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Wetterauer777

Kind of.

I have found out that the dispatcher gets the switches wrong if i make the drives too long. So there will be 4 drives for this route.

Koblenz - Bingen

Bingen - Frankfurt

Frankfurt - Bingen

Bingen - Koblenz (which is this one)

Also up for release from now untill christmas are 4 drives for the Rodachtalbahn 2

4 drives for Zürich - Olten

2 drives for Nüremberg - Regensburg.

• REAL DRIVE advanced from Koblenz - Bingen am Rhein. The scenario can be found in the download section.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• First of all, thank you for the new real drives. The new freight trains from 3D-Zug are great.

In contrast to the other real drives, i do not have a forward-looking locomotive. Instead, signals in front of me are yellow and then green again.

Is that the way it is meant?

Greetings Mirko

• mirko_o  V200.1

Hi there. It’s mostly because the signal blocks between Bingen and Koblenz are so short that when you in the time you take between passing the Vorsignal and reaching the Hauptsignal, the train in front of you have already left the block in front of you.

If you look at real Führerstandmitfahrts from this route you will see this is the case in real life too. In this respect these drives reflect the reality pretty close.

The signals mostly behave as they should. It is only the area around the tunnels that are completely broken.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kim_olesen1 ()

• There are KI-Trains bevore the Player Train. the Krux is, you will not allways registrate an effect, because the starting Point of QD-Ki ist 2000 m away from Player, fix programmed. No way to override this feature.

If the Signal-Blocks are longer as 2000m so the Ki can block the Main-Signal for the Player train. If the Signal-Block is shorter then 2000m so the KI is in the next Signal-Block, and the SIgnal before the player train is set to free.

The "Blocking" KI should have a slow speed, so it runs not so fast out of the Signalblock, and the Signal before is still red.

Keine Hilfe und Auskunft per PN, da meist von allgemeinem Interesse. Diese Fragen bitte im Forum stellen.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von StS ()

• That is how it is in real life too. The blocks that have a stopping point have the KI trains stopping there. So the chances of getting a red ligth before these blocks are bigger than at a block that is just freie Strecke. At those places you are more likely to meet a yellow Vorsignal and when you reach the mainsignal the block has cleared. Or the main signal shifts from red to green as you get near it.

Just like real life train driving. The shorter the signal blocks, the faster they become empty. And the linke rheinstrecke has the shortest possible signal blocks of any German TS route i’ve driven.

I also find it boring if you have to stop at a red light everytime you there is a yellow Vorsignal. It is also a challenge to pass a yellow, PZB acknowledge, near the red Hauptsignal, see it turn green, PZB free yourself (if not too near).

And if you look at Führerstandmitfahrts from the route, you can see that often there is a yellow, but the main signal shows green because the block has cleared.

So these REAL DRIVES very much reflect real life.

StS to my knowledge and observations AI trains run at line speed, and as such not too fast.

6 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Kim_olesen1 ()

• I have a lot of almost ready REAL DRIVES. They will be released within this year, and are all of the new REAL DRIVE advanced format.

If all goes, well expext more than 10 REAL DRIVE Advanced scenarios before we are in 2021.

Here is a video of one of them:

REAL DRIVE advanced Zürich - Brugg - Olten.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• Working on REAL DRIVE advanced scenarios for Salzburg - Rosenheim

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• DB-Freund Don’t worry it only crops up on my system, it wont be there on yours.

But sometimes older locs do appear in real life. There is still an e94 in service in a private company.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

The REAL DRIVES for this route are now available in the download section.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kim_olesen1 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Kim_olesen1 into this post.

• There is still an e94 in service in a private company.

I read somewhere that that loco 194 178 0 is no longer in service.;( And neither is the operator.:/

Mein System: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, MSI X670E TOMAHAWK WIFI socket AM5, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo 32 GB CL30 DDR5-6000 RAM-Kit, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 OC-Grafikkarte, Samsung 2 TB 980 EVO PCIE SSD fur TSC, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO PCIE fur Win11 und Corsair EX100U 2 TB external ssd mit usb-c Gen3.2 fur TSC backup. CORSAIR Hydro X-serie custom watercooling setup.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jhz37 ()