Hamburg to Bremen Problems

• Hi all, If I try to load any scenario at the Hamburg to Bremen route, the game will crash without any error. I tried re-installing the route and I founds that there is a problem with rolling stock HH-HB. When I press to uninstall it, it says: "Asset files are missing"
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Elloks\BR143\LocoInformation\De\Description.html
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Elloks\BR143\LocoInformation\En\Description.html
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Elloks\BR143\LocoInformation\image.png
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Elloks\BR143\Textures\143_Rad.TgPcDx
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Elloks\BR143\Textures\BR143-1.TgPcDx
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Elloks\BR143\Textures\BR143-2.TgPcDx
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Elloks\BR143\Textures\BR143-3.TgPcDx
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Elloks\BR143\Textures\BR143-Cab.TgPcDx
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Elloks\BR143\Textures\BR143-Fens.TgPcDx
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Elloks\BR143\Textures\DG.TgPcDx
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Elloks\BR143\Textures\LampeR.TgPcDx
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Elloks\BR143\Textures\LampeW.TgPcDx
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Elloks\BR143\Textures\softshade_short.TgPcDx
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Elloks\BR143\BR143.bin
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Elloks\BR143\BR143_enginescript.lua
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Elloks\BR143\frSW.ban
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Elloks\BR143\Nummer.dcsv
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Elloks\BR143\Pant1.ban
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Elloks\BR143\Pant2.ban
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Elloks\BR143\rrSW.ban
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Personenw\RE-ABn\Textures\ABn-1.TgPcDx
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Personenw\RE-ABn\doors_l.ban
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Personenw\RE-ABn\doors_r.ban
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Personenw\RE-ABn\num-abn-regio.dcsv
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Personenw\RE-ABn\Nummer.dcsv
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Personenw\RE-ABn\RE-ABn.bin
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Personenw\RE-ABn\RE-Bogie-01.bin
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Personenw\RE-ABn\RE-Bogie-02.bin
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Personenw\RE-Bn\Textures\ABn-2.TgPcDx
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Personenw\RE-Bn\Textures\B4y_md.TgPcDx
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Personenw\RE-Bn\Textures\B4y_md1.TgPcDx
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Personenw\RE-Bn\Textures\Bn-1.TgPcDx
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Personenw\RE-Bn\Textures\DB.TgPcDx
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Personenw\RE-Bn\Textures\Fenster.TgPcDx
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Personenw\RE-Bn\Textures\LampeR.TgPcDx
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Personenw\RE-Bn\Textures\Rad.TgPcDx
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Personenw\RE-Bn\Textures\softshade_long.TgPcDx
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Personenw\RE-Bn\doors_l.ban
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Personenw\RE-Bn\doors_r.ban
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Personenw\RE-Bn\num-bn-regio.dcsv
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Personenw\RE-Bn\Nummer.dcsv
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Personenw\RE-Bn\RE-Bn.bin
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Personenw\RE-Bn\RE-Bogie-01.bin
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Personenw\RE-Bn\RE-Bogie-02.bin
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Steuerw\RE-BDnzrf\Textures\BDnzrf-2.TgPcDx
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Steuerw\RE-BDnzrf\Textures\BDnzrfRE-1.TgPcDx
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Steuerw\RE-BDnzrf\Textures\Lampe.TgPcDx
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Steuerw\RE-BDnzrf\Textures\ZZA.TgPcDx
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Steuerw\RE-BDnzrf\BDnzrf_enginescript.lua
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Steuerw\RE-BDnzrf\door_l.ban
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Steuerw\RE-BDnzrf\door_r.ban
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Steuerw\RE-BDnzrf\num-bdn-regio.dcsv
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Steuerw\RE-BDnzrf\Nummer.dcsv
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Steuerw\RE-BDnzrf\RE-BDnzrf.bin
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Steuerw\RE-BDnzrf\RE-Bogie-01.bin
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn\Steuerw\RE-BDnzrf\RE-Bogie-02.bin
    Assets\GermanRailroadsRW\NordWestBahn_Installer.bat

I used the readme to install and I used the "NordWestBahn_Installer.bat", I have no idea why my Train Simulator crashes, but I think that my problem with rolling stock can cause it. Please help me. I prefer English, my German is bad.

Thanks a lot
    Maksim

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lufty2701 ()

• You have TS2014 only. What you need is the 'European Community Asset Pack' Or TS2012 or a route which includes this pack. TS 2013 or later did not include a lot of Material which was delivered with TS2012 or earlier.
    StS

Keine Hilfe und Auskunft per PN, da meist von allgemeinem Interesse. Diese Fragen bitte im Forum stellen.

• I bought TS2012 two months before release of TS2013. I'm not new to the game. I don't know what can it change, but I re-installed my computer about two months ago. Does it mean that I don't have the asset any more? If so, where can I get it?
    Thanks for fast reply

• The NordWestBahn_Installer.bat is readable with an simple text editor , this .bat creates the NordWestBahn rolling Stock from Ts2012 standart material. This must me on your Harddisk.
    The Installer bat has to be placed befor starting in the Filemap: \railworks\Assets\GermanRailroadsRW.
    If the basis-stock is not findable: Please Start a Steam verfikation as descripted her (sorry in German) .
    StS

Keine Hilfe und Auskunft per PN, da meist von allgemeinem Interesse. Diese Fragen bitte im Forum stellen.

• Yes, I ran the installer. Even tried with admin, but it still gives same error while trying to uninstall or play the route.

• Did you check the Route with Rw-Tools for missing assets and rolling stock ? Then look in this thread for the patches for this route, e.g. Mauer Halbhoch and river
    The installation is very tricky and needs a good System Win7 64 Gb and min 6GB Ram , a good grafic card.
    StS

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von StS ()

• I'm using Windows 8.1 64 bit. 8 GB RAM, Graphic cards: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 , AMD Radeon HD 8750M.
    I'll your thread now. Thanks

Edit:
    In the installation of the roll material it says there is an update that can be downloaded here:..... Bu when I press it says your file couldn't be reached or something like that. Can anybody give me a link for a working update for the rolling material (HH-HB), please?

I found an update called "Hamburg - Bremen Update 1" (71.7 MB), is this the right one?

I installed this update, and I wanted to be sure that everything is fine, so I clicked uninstall -> and again another problem: Asset Files are missing

Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Dammtor\Textures\1_2500_Bf_Dammtor_nm.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Dammtor\Textures\1_2500_Bf_Dammtor_nmc.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Dammtor\Textures\Abdeck.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Dammtor\Textures\Beton dunkel.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Dammtor\Textures\Dach.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Dammtor\Textures\Dach_Wi.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Dammtor\Textures\Damm Retuousche.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Dammtor\Textures\Dammfenster.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Dammtor\Textures\Febogen.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Dammtor\Textures\Frontunt.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Dammtor\Textures\Frontvohi.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Dammtor\Textures\Hanse max.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Dammtor\Textures\Iduna max.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Dammtor\Textures\Kreuz.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Dammtor\Textures\Metall br.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Dammtor\Textures\Metall hell.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Dammtor\Textures\saulemit.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Dammtor\Textures\sauleunt.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Dammtor\Textures\seite Dammtor2.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Dammtor\Textures\säulen.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Dammtor\Textures\vorn unten1.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Holstenstrasse\Textures\1_2500_Holstenstrasse_nm.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Holstenstrasse\Textures\1_2500_Holstenstrasse_nmc.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Holstenstrasse\Textures\Bahnsteig2.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Holstenstrasse\Textures\blau neu.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Holstenstrasse\Textures\Dach.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Holstenstrasse\Textures\Dunkelgrau.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Holstenstrasse\Textures\Grund blauelich.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Holstenstrasse\Textures\Hamburg Wappen.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Holstenstrasse\Textures\Holstendach.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Holstenstrasse\Textures\Holstenstrasse-bl.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Holstenstrasse\Textures\Imbiss1.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Holstenstrasse\Textures\Imbiss3.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Holstenstrasse\Textures\Mauer.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Holstenstrasse\Textures\Metall hell.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Holstenstrasse\Textures\Poster Holstern.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Holstenstrasse\Textures\Posters0029_1_M.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Holstenstrasse\Textures\shadow_grau.TgPcDx
    Assets\Ted\Hamburg-Bremen\Scenery\Buildings\Bahnhöefe\Holstenstrasse\Textures\Strasse.TgPcDx

It looks that the problem now is with package installer.
    Can anyone tell me how to get it reinstalled (the package manager. Maybe backing up and deleting and then running repair setup from Steam?)
    Thanks a lot

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Lufty2701 ()

• This Textures File-Map Is missing in my Assets File-map too. May be the parts are invisible? I did not reqognize this.
    Steam doesnt help here, because it's freeware coming not over Steam.
    Update 1 is this download.
    a lot of people did not get this route running. This was started in Railsimuator Times Years ago, and then never been updadet to the latest TS -Versions.
    If the route dosn't run. Forget it.
    StS

• Ok, During the night I'll re-install the game. I hope this morning I'll be able to play the route.
    Thanks for help
    Maksim

• Even after clean re-install of the game, the route still won't load, now I have error massage which says dump file saved. What else can I do?
    There still the same problem with the Rolling Stock and Hamburg to Bremen Update 1. Does anybody else had this problem too?
    Do the route has support? How can I contact it?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lufty2701 ()