Will the Seddin expansion support English?

• Hi Jan,

thanks for the quick answer. If you translate the manual, would be better of course, but this will suffice for the time being. Thanks a lot!

One question though, just curious - why do you put BR132 into the scenarios, it does not fit the B-W time frame... (2006 and onward if I recall correctly?)

• I know. But the 132 is the better 232, it has correct PZB, detailed controlls, better model, much better sound, it is the better loco than RSCs 232. When I sit inside - where is the difference :rolleyes: I can hear it, I can see it, who cares for a number...

cheers, Jan

• Is the vR-BR132 "better" than the vR-BR232 concerning sound, qualilty and feel? I just have the vR-BR232. For me, there was no need to buy the vR-BR132, because I already owned the vR-BR232. And they look very similar.

• Hmpf, ich kann nicht alles wissen. Als ich das Szenario gemacht habe, und das ist ja auch schon paar Tage her, gabs die 232 von vR noch nicht, also hab ich die 132 genommen. Damals gab es alternativ nur eine RSC 232, wo man mich schon nur wegen eines Screenshots zerrissen hat. Das vR inzwischen auch ne 232 gemacht hat, rauschte an mir vorbei wie ein ICE... Sicher hat die vR232 die selben Features wie die vR132... Mal sehen, gibt bestimmt später einen Patch oder einen schlauen, der mit RSTolls umkann...

• Ah, dann weiß nicht, über welche BR132 Du sprichst. Du lässt ja konsequent den Hersteller "Deiner" BR132 wech. Denn die vR-BR132 kam ja nach der vR-BR232. Wusste nicht, dass es eine BR132 von jemand anderem gibt.
    Ja, es kann sich ja jeder die xx-BRx32 mit RW_Tools davorbauen, die derjenige hat/möchte. Sind alle ähnlich vom Aussehen her.

Edit:
    Hmm, irgendwie scheint es, dass die vR-BR232 und vR-BR132 zeitgleich rauskamen. Dachte, die vR-BR232 kam kurz nach der RSC-BR232. Und dann erst die vR-BR132. Ach egal. Mein Gehirn mal wieder...

• No, they were released at the same time, some time in Feb this year. vR's BR232 has full PZB and should be very similar to BR132 in terms of general functionality. But again, it does not matter, with RWTools you can swap with any 232/132/anything else.

Jan, is there any Seddin expansion diagram available please?

• But again, it does not matter, with RWTools you can swap with any 232/132/anything else.

"But again" is unneeded, because:

Ja, es kann sich ja jeder die xx-BRx32 mit RW_Tools davorbauen

I just repeated it already

Also unneeded:

No, they were released at the same time

because

dass die vR-BR232 und vR-BR132 zeitgleich rauskamen

I wrote it already.

It seems, you understand german? Or just a bit? Sorry, I replied the second time in german. That was because Jan replied in german, too.

• I understand a bit, yes... with a little help from google translator here or there. I did notice you had already pointed that out, just wanted to confirm that from my end...

Thanks for showing me the diagram's in the manual, overlooked that!!

• Thanks for showing me the diagram's in the manual, overlooked that!!

No problem ;)

Don't believe what your eyes are telling you, all they show is limitation, look with your understanding.

Wer für Meinungsfreiheit ist, muss auch andere Meinungen aushalten.

• Jan, was mir ein wenig negativ auffällt ist dass die Tracks bei der Kurvenüberhöhung in der Luft schweben.

Könntest du also das Mesh wie bei Andis Gleisen etwas nach unten ziehen damit auch in Kurvenüberhöhungen das gesamte Schotterbett vorhanden ist?

182, 183, 189, 193 SIEMENS-Drehstrom legt los.

• I gave the manual to a translator service. They'll be ready with that untill tomorrow, so that I can publish "Bahnknoten Seddin" until the end of this week.

Regards
    Jan

Unfortunately the translation was a bit sloppy. Also using English in TS will disable the German announcements and the additional sound effects specific for the scenario. The work around to get the announcements and sound effects is to go to various individual scenario sub directories and make copies of the "de" sub directory to "en". For example under <RailWorks>\Content\Routes\4b7d5a81-44e9-4399-9b69-5515ab791c1f\Scenarios\6ebc69d2-8000-48d9-b594-df2b524e6824 copy the directory de to en.