TS 2015 Re 474 with MK features

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).
  • Re 474 with MK features

I love the BR 189 and the Dreiländereck so I decided to create a Re 474 based on the BR 189 from The Rhine Railway: Mannheim - Karlsruhe Route Add-On. This new version of the BR 189 have more features than the Academy BR 189 or the BR 189 Dispolok.

I do my best to create a good texture but texturing is far from my job. I do it with Paint Shop Pro 9 (a 2004 JASC Software)! According to me, after a lot of work, it looks good enough to share it. I have decided to keep the auto numbering. I have changed the number list to have 474 XYZ W and no more 189 XYZ W. I still did not have worked on decal to make them more SBB friendly.

This is still a WIP for the graphic part. The in game engine part is already fine. A real Re 474 SBB Cargo.
    eine-e-474-sbb-cargo-162834.jpg

In game Re 474 SBB Cargo
    851136Image3.jpg

Installation
    The datas are in a zipped file witch contains the Re474.rwp. If you are common with mods, repaints and so on, you aldreay know how to get the BR189_Engine.GeoPcDx from RhineValley1Assets.ap and you can also extract Re474.rwp and Re474.ap. Do it with your favorite way.
    I create an easy way to install the Re 474 with Railworks\utilites.exe (the Railworks installer). In packet manager tab, clic on install, browse for Re474.rwp and it's nearly done. It will place 3 files in RailWorks\Assets\DTG\RhineValley1 :
    eqbla8.jpg
    Go into RailWorks\Assets\DTG\RhineValley1 and run inject.bat (double clic or Run as Admin, one or the other should work). It will extract BR189_Engine.GeoPcDx from RhineValley1Assets.ap to a temp folder (Re474temp), add it into the Re474.ap and delete itself and 7z.exe. After injection, Re474.ap size will be 71 640 Ko. And yes, you got everything packed in a single file !

How inject.bat works ?
    First, it gets BR189_Engine.GeoPcDx from RhineValley1Assets.ap and put it in a temps folder (Re474temp) with required subfolder structure.
    Second, it change Re474.ap to Re474.zip, simple rename
    Third, it adds content of Re474 (BR189_Engine.GeoPcDx with the right path) to Re474.zip
    Fourth, it set the name back to Re474.ap
    Then it cleans up !

Remove
    Del RailWorks\Assets\DTG\RhineValley1\Re474.ap
    In utilities.exe, chose Re474 in Package Manager, then Uninstall. Don't care about missing files warning.

The Re 474 in game
    - To get it into the editor, you have to select DTG, RhineValley1. Then you will see the MK_Re 474.
    - The MK_Re 474 is a fully working engine. You can use it in Quick Drive (but there is not preset).
    - Re 474 have max speed 140 Km/h (I can do a 160 Km/h) and the DB BR 189 Power Corrected.

Issue
    None or at least no more than the regular BR 189 from MK. Of course, the garphic part still in WIP...

Topic
    RE 474 SBB Cargo based on MK BR 189 (MK BR 189 repaint)

Zusätzliche Informationen

Autor
    ES64FE
    Sprache
    French/English
    Version
    Benötigte Payware
    The Rhine Railway: Mannheim - Karlsruhe Route Add-On
    Benötigte Freeware
    -

Dateien

Teilen