Moin Leute,
ich habe mich so über Donner Pass geärgert, dass ich eine Beschwerdemail an den Support
von Railsimulator.com geschickt habe.
Und siehe da, habe ich folgende (anonyme) Antwort erhalten:
Hi ,
Thank you for your email regarding the Donner Pass Southern Pacific DLC recently released. We read and take note of all feedback provided, and we are always keen to ensure our customers get the best experience we can offer.
To this end, thank you for taking the time to detail issues you have found with this product. We are currently reviewing feedback we have received regarding the Donner Pass Southern Pacific DLC, and I wish to assure you that your comments and concerns have been noted. We will endeavor to rectify the problems as soon as we can, although regrettably, I am unable to specify a time scale this will occur.
I can only offer my apologies at this time for any inconvenience this may cause.
Kind Regards
RailSimulator.com
Ich kann also nur jedem dem danach ist raten, eine mail an den support zu senden.
Je mehr, desto besser.
Vielleicht kommt ja so doch noch ein vernünftiges update zustande. (irgendwann...)
Gruß
Sastrito