Mein letzter Kauf: Flirt 3 ! ![]()
Beiträge von ES64F4
-
-
Matthias alles Gute zum Geburtstag und vielen Dank für die hervorragende wagen und große Szenarien.

-
Konstanz-Villingen


-
Ein Wort nach 10 Minuten: wunderbar !


-
An einem Herbstmorgen zwischen Koblenz und Trier... -
Die BR145 Richtung Leipzig, Koblenz und Innsbruck. -
Zurück in Deutschland!
Ich mag die BR 145. 
-
-
Still on the ECML... 
-
Die besten Wünsche für 2017. 
Noch immer auf der ECML mit der Klasse 91...

-
Der Virgin Zug wurde mit der ersten Version des Pakets geliefert. Glücklicherweise kaufte ich direkt aus der Packung.
Verwenden Sie nun ein Repaint von BH reskin für den Zug Farben Virgin.
https://www.facebook.com/media…oa.515760421890353&type=3 -
Ich bin immer noch in England! 
-
-
Hallo aus England... -
-
No more emergency brake for class 68 !
When you hit two time the brake key or hold it too long, the DTG class 68 enter emergency brake mode... This drive me mad !

Edit the Class68_ScotRail.bin with RWtools and search for value 727614 to find the following code block :
XML
Alles anzeigen<InterfaceElements> <cControlContainerBlueprint-cInteriorIrregularNotchedLever d:id="727614"> <ElementName d:type="cDeltaString">TrainBrakeControl_Intermediate</ElementName> <DifficultyType d:type="cDeltaString">Intermediate</DifficultyType> <PickTransformName d:type="cDeltaString"></PickTransformName> <MovementType d:type="cDeltaString">MoveUpDown</MovementType> <AnalogInputSensitivity d:type="sFloat32" d:alt_encoding="0000000000000840" d:precision="string">1</AnalogInputSensitivity> <DigitalInputSensitivity d:type="sFloat32" d:alt_encoding="000000000000F03F" d:precision="string">1</DigitalInputSensitivity> <AnimationName d:type="cDeltaString"></AnimationName> <OutputInterface d:type="cDeltaString">eCab</OutputInterface> <RestInNotchedPosition d:type="cDeltaString">eFalse</RestInNotchedPosition> <DisplayNotchName d:type="cDeltaString">eFalse</DisplayNotchName> <Notch> <cControlContainerBlueprint-cInteriorIrregularNotchedLever-cNotchData d:id="727626"> <Identifier d:type="cDeltaString">Release</Identifier> <Value d:type="sFloat32" d:alt_encoding="0000000000000000" d:precision="string">0</Value> </cControlContainerBlueprint-cInteriorIrregularNotchedLever-cNotchData> <cControlContainerBlueprint-cInteriorIrregularNotchedLever-cNotchData d:id="727629"> <Identifier d:type="cDeltaString">GraduatedSelfLap</Identifier> <Value d:type="sFloat32" d:alt_encoding="000000E0E2361A3F" d:precision="string">0.0001</Value> </cControlContainerBlueprint-cInteriorIrregularNotchedLever-cNotchData> <cControlContainerBlueprint-cInteriorIrregularNotchedLever-cNotchData d:id="727632"> <Identifier d:type="cDeltaString">FullService</Identifier> <Value d:type="sFloat32" d:alt_encoding="000000C0CCCCEC3F" d:precision="string">0.9</Value> </cControlContainerBlueprint-cInteriorIrregularNotchedLever-cNotchData> <cControlContainerBlueprint-cInteriorIrregularNotchedLever-cNotchData d:id="727635"> <Identifier d:type="cDeltaString">Emergency</Identifier> <Value d:type="sFloat32" d:alt_encoding="000000000000F03F" d:precision="string">0.99</Value> </cControlContainerBlueprint-cInteriorIrregularNotchedLever-cNotchData> </Notch> </cControlContainerBlueprint-cInteriorIrregularNotchedLever> </InterfaceElements> </cControlContainerBlueprint-cControlValue> <cControlContainerBlueprint-cControlValue d:id="727638"> <ControlName d:type="cDeltaString">VirtualBrake</ControlName> <DefaultValue d:type="sFloat32" d:alt_encoding="0000000000000000" d:precision="string">0</DefaultValue> <MinimumValue d:type="sFloat32" d:alt_encoding="000000000000F0BF" d:precision="string">-1</MinimumValue> <MaximumValue d:type="sFloat32" d:alt_encoding="000000403333F33F" d:precision="string">1</MaximumValue> <BriefDescription d:type="cDeltaString">Auto Air Brake Controller</BriefDescription> <LocalisedControlName>
First item to change
Original : <Value d:type="sFloat32" d:alt_encoding="000000000000F03F" d:precision="string">1.0</Value>
New : <Value d:type="sFloat32" d:alt_encoding="000000000000F03F" d:precision="string">0.99</Value>Second item to change
Original : <MaximumValue d:type="sFloat32" d:alt_encoding="000000403333F33F" d:precision="string">1.2</MaximumValue>
New : <MaximumValue d:type="sFloat32" d:alt_encoding="000000403333F33F" d:precision="string">1</MaximumValue>Save and enjoy ! You will never have any more EB by using key brake. The only way to make an EB is to use the dedicated key or to click on the button.

-
Gruß aus Anglia ! Class 90 & DVT Abellio Greater Anglia 
-
Still in UK !Gruß
-
Hello from Scotland! -
@ holzroller, thank you for this topic !
I play TS for a few years now but until some months ago, I have never driven in UK... I have to say that I enjoy it ! I really love WCML North and Over Shap.
I buy a lot of stuff from AP and Just Train but most scenarios are on old routes with washed out Kuju textures. I have updated most used landscape Kuju textures to have the same colors as current routes. I have also updated East Coast Mainline and Great Western Mainline tracks. Now, my patched routes looks like *new ones* and I'm very happy to use them.

Kuju textures updates :
http://www.railsim-fr.com/foru…p=downloads&showfile=1091Track update for ESCM and GWML :
http://www.railsim-fr.com/foru…p=downloads&showfile=1092Picture base show the default route
Picture mid show the route with texture update
Picture full show the route with texture and track updateLast picture is a sample on East Coast Mainline with a nice sky.