On steamDB the DLCs have become 63. What does this mean?
https://steamdb.info/app/530070
Please excuse me, 63 are packages. ![]()
On steamDB the DLCs have become 63. What does this mean?
https://steamdb.info/app/530070
Please excuse me, 63 are packages. ![]()
The tastes are different.
There are people who are satisfied and others are not.
Ultimately the types of marketing that users want are those of the current TS. DTG knows what it has to do to make money.
I honestly didn't follow the flow. Why didn't they want to make an American path?
The update is free, so there is no controversy to be made.
The criticism can be made regarding the fact that DTG took 8 months to develop an American path. And also why DTG develops few rolling stock as addons. It seems to me that the rolling stock that they have released so far as the Laaers, the Dostos, the Roos are magnificent. So they are perfectly capable of making them.
I don't think it takes so long or a brilliant mind to develop an ( basic)Eaos wagon.
The TSW is very very beautiful.
The update in TSW2020 also adds nice details. However, my review is negative.The lack of a QD and the unmentionable E ---- R are very serious, and compromises the fun.
Before being branded as a negativist, I point out that this is a personal assessment. ![]()
Welcome back.
Zurich is a beautiful city. ![]()
Vom Editor hab ich noch gar nichts erzählt..
One of the mysteries of TSW.
Such as the release of two DB electric locomotives within a short distance of each other in recent months or an American route that has been absent since 2018 (arriving on August 15th
and we're not talking about a 120-mile route).
Realistic material?
Have you ever wondered what could be of interest to an occasional user of TSW who owns an Xbox / PS4? DTG has chosen another way.The only solution is the editor for PC gamers. But that doesn't come. ![]()
Quite right.But at this point many third-party developers should (also) work for the TSW.
https://live.dovetailgames.com…ain-simulator-this-august
I state that this is not a post against TS users.
However, this DTG article shows why TSW does not take off.
But wasn't DTG more convenient to continue with TS instead of messing with a new project?
And forget that the developers of TS and Tsw are two dedicated teams. This consideration is old such as my Grand mother. ![]()
Together with ... working on it(TM)... it takes time(TM) ... the project is in closed beta(TM) etc(TM) etc(TM) ..
What video on YouTube?
Very nice and... very old. ![]()
But yes I apologize.
It is always a pleasure to discuss the forum with you.
Good evening. ![]()
Listen boy.
Clearly in life there are much more important things (the loss of a loved one, the loss of an economic solidity, an illness etc).
Here on a train forum and, about a "light" topic like an editor for a video game, I think these posts can also be current. If you don't feel like it, you can do without reading them.
And it is clear that I am not a person who whines.
I hope I have been clear enough.
Excerpt of a post on RW America about TSW 2020:
"...More important, not a whisper on any form of editing suite, not even one that would allow us to mix and match rolling stock and/or set up our own activities. Purely IMHO but I don't think we will see that anytime soon, if at all and as for a route editor - pretty much forget it".
The hope has collapsed even beyond the Pacific Ocean!
Ops... Atlantic Ocean...
https://steamdb.info/app/530070
Read in history.
SFJ= San Francisco- San Jose (?)
New route is in San Francisco (CA).