Good choice. Have fun.
Greetings.![]()
Good choice. Have fun.
Greetings.![]()
Bekommt man diese dann kostenlos oder muss man das DLC erneut für TSW 2 kaufen?
It's free, provided you already own it.
Very very good. I will gladly wait. This explains the reason for the presence of double-decker carriages on the KÖLN-Aachen route in the screenshots of a few days ago. Furthermore DTG has the possibility to continue selling the trains and routes already published in tsw1. In the end everyone is happy.![]()
Meeega von DTG, dass man sehr wahrscheinlich den 422 + die Dostos von TSW 1 in TSW 2 nutzen kann. Hätte ich anfangs nicht erwartet
However, it is strange that DTG does not clearly mention this in the article.![]()
Hhhmmmm...
Still no image of the ICE trains in multiple composition.![]()
Another quite irritating situation occurs when the classic user review post is published here after the release of an add-on for TSW.
In more than one case, I noticed that after five (5) minutes from the publication of an Addons, someone has already voted in a totally negative way.
Thanks for the great job.![]()
![]()
![]()
We hope that they also implement the possibility of opening the "nose" of the ICE in order to couple two units.
https://live.dovetailgames.com/live/train-sim-world/articles/article/ttsw2-new-screens
Edit:
I apologize if I posted here.
I thought the article referred only to the German line.
New patch coming soon.
Hopefully in the coming weeks, before the TSW1 shuts down...
The corrections for BR 204 do not mention here. ![]()
Train Sim World 2020 Update – 15 June 2020
Today we are bringing an update to Train Sim World 2020, this adds support for the upcoming BR Class 20 Loco Add-On, as well as an additional fix to an existing add-on. Please find the full update log below:
· Adjustments to the BR Class 47 simulation model, featured in Northern Trans-Pennine, to address instances where the loco could become severely underpowered.
The update will download automatically for everyone over the next 48 hours.
Patch coming soon.
Perhaps it concerns (also) the BR204 locomotive.
(History).
https://steamdb.info/app/530070/
Every now and then I look at the website of the Czech Republic and then turn the news here. ![]()
This point needs to be clarified by DTG. As I wrote in a previous post the various TSW1 addons are chained together, so if you don't own RT you won't even be able to use the BR182, or as in the case of the next TSW1 addon (the last one?) BR Class20 you must have the TVL path.
The point is that by transferring the old TSW1 content to TSW2, the collection is not lost. If you intend that soon you will have duplicates (as seems to be the case with the Talent 2) you are absolutely right.
However, DTG is less likely to attempt to sell all existing full routes again (I hope).
On Google play.
Download= 123 mb
https://play.google.com/store/…lassertheurer.tampinggame
On the menu we have these possibilities:
OpenRails, TF2, MSTS, Train Sim World, Run8, Train Simulator (DTG), Derail Valey, World of Subway, EU07, Trainz2019, Densha de GO!, Zusi, EEP etc.
Each with its strengths and weaknesses.
Play your game! ![]()
Nickhawk.
Do you think that the Repaints you created (gorgeous), TrainWorks and others will still work for TSW1 after reloading them into TSW2?
This consideration is also correct. However, as far as I'm concerned, what I'm looking for is excellent graphics, excellent technically speaking models, and the possibility of having the feeling of being in contact with a real railway. This the TSW manages to transmit it to me. I don't care about scenarios and many other implementations. Basically I love watching trains and the railroad.
I also do it in reality. ![]()