I received the update (PC).
0.270 GB.
I have DB routes and trains only, in addition to the US and UK routes and trains included in TSW2 (SPG and BAKERLOO).
I received the update (PC).
0.270 GB.
I have DB routes and trains only, in addition to the US and UK routes and trains included in TSW2 (SPG and BAKERLOO).
Yes, April
The carriages look great ...
Most likely yes.
In this video you can see the window, but I don't know if it will be useful to you.
...Siemens und den ÖBB über den derzeit im Bau befindlichen Nightjet/Railjet 2 gezeigt.
Under construction for the TSW?
If only DTG committed to creating a consist editor with the new TSW edition this summer ...
I love out-of-the-box compositions like these.![]()
The confusion stems from the fact that HHL and Br101 were "announced" at virtually the same time (yesterday).
However, yes, time will dispel doubts.![]()
Unofficial news.
I read in the DTG forum that HHL (HAUPTSTRECKE HAMBURG- LÜBECK) will be released in May.
This route has been planned for 5/6 months. We must already digest that the rolling stock is composed of a BR 112 (with small aesthetic differences, but still technically different from the BR 143), a repaint of the BR 182 (which by the way had already created Nickhawk).
If DTG also gets the Dostos wrong, then they are ridiculous.
I hope DTG follows the complaints about Hamburg-Lübeck carefully (on this forum and on the DTG forum). Otherwise, as far as I'm concerned, in these conditions the path will not be purchased.
And it would be the first time that a German path will not be purchased by me.
Yes, we stick to WIP.
Otherwise it is already a disappointment.![]()
ACME= ANONIMA COSTRUZIONI MECCANICHE ESATTE.
Auf Deutsch (ich habe den Google Übersetzer verwendet) ANONYME GENAUE MECHANISCHE KONSTRUKTIONEN.
![]()
With me too, this afternoon.
Cars and, hopefully, some trucks on the streets ...
Road traffic on RT will also be added.![]()
I hope, in the future, also for RSN.
1,6 GB for me.
DTG hasn't released any announcements (at least until now).
Not only...