Excuse my ignorance.
Is it possible to buy only the Riesa-Dresden route?
Excuse my ignorance.
Is it possible to buy only the Riesa-Dresden route?
Unfortunately, that's the way it is.
In my opinion it will be almost exclusively marketing.
Absolutely yes.
All rolling stock in HHL can be modified with the LiveryDesigner.
But are there any doubts even about this now?
Matt fell on the tracks last night while exiting the Dostos due to the difference in height between the doors and the platform ...![]()
Curiosities from the DTG world.
![]()
The Dostos are all the same or are insignificantly different.
On the other hand, the Euro Sprinter in MRCE livery (therefore little more than a repaint) is a completely new locomotive.
...betrieblich und gestalterisch interessant...
In fact, the route seems interesting and well done even in the details.
Recycled rolling stock, on the other hand, ruins the dive (at least for me).
This DLC has not convinced me until now.![]()
Everyone can think of it as they want, but I believe that I will only buy it on sale. Especially when an interesting Loco DLC (such as a BR 218 for example) will be paired with it.
Here the wheel of the MRCE locomotive is definitely W.I.P.!![]()
..."Over the coming weeks, we will be showing off plenty of Hauptstrecke Hamburg - Lübeck screenshots and videos ..."
Would this text, excerpted from today's article about HHL, suggest that the release is not so imminent?
I voted for "Das Add-On hat mir sehr gut gefallen, ich würde es jederzeit wieder Kaufen".
Among the best Loco-Addons for TSW / TSW2.
I dare to say a masterpiece.
Of course you can see that some expert hands have entered the development.
The only shortcoming, but it has already been said and repeated, is the lack of the steuerwagen.
Very, very good.![]()
In the photo you can see the double-decker carriages with low doors.
So these carriages run in Hamburg-Lübeck?
I believe the workshop refers to the TS.
Edit:
Ops ... faster TrainsimTV...![]()
They'd better take a little more time to publish this addon, to upgrade the rolling stock a little ...![]()
That's what I've always thought too.
First of all sorry for the long post in English, but for me the German language is very difficult.
As I said before, the path, at least at the rolling stock level, seems incomplete (but I still have the hope that something could be changed for the better).
However, come to think of it, in the TSW the paths are necessary if you want to buy a LOCO DLC (like the BR 182 which is connected to the RT). So, if one decides not to buy Hamburg-Lübeck and then, in a few months, DTG decides to connect a DB 103, a DB 111, a DB 140 to this path (obviously these are just examples)?
I don't know if I managed to convey the idea ...
Better that way.
In my opinion the DB BR 101 pulling a freight train is an eyesore.![]()
I still can't understand how the opening of the doors (Low) can work with a high platform as in the photo.
The MRCE loco, on the other hand, looks very nice.
I hope there will also be new freight wagons, otherwise this route (as far as rolling stock is concerned) looks very disappointing.
The textures look a bit "pale".
One of the most iconic DB locomotives, beautifully reproduced in the TSW.
Great work.![]()