Beiträge von holzroller

I have these problems also, have sent an e-mail to support, usual automatic reply. Only hope for a fix is probably if they get a lot of complaints from the facebook crowd, we will see. Disappointing to say the least after such a protracted release.

New video here

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    looks interesting.

The North Lincolnshire Lines has now been updated, available from it's home site here http://www.lincs-train-sim.co.uk/ The network has grown and now includes some industrial kleinbahn. Check the read me as I expect that extra assets will be needed for the kleinbahn. For help with making scenarios select the co-ordinates tab and the scenario creation tab. Edit, there doesn't appear to be a readme. The Kleinbahn assets are included in the download :)

It is being released later tonight Edit: available now http://www.armstrongpowerhouse…path=27_72&product_id=149

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I get the correct lower speeds speeds in the HUD When The brake changeover is set to pass close, at least in the scenarios anyway so I'm not sure why it is different for you. Is it a home made scenario or quick drive maybe did you are using? I have to tell you what I did in Glasgow Often speaking to drivers who worked over this line in the 80's and 90's. At the time synthesis werewolf ex steam drivers, They Had driven the line for many years with no speedometer Often and in total darkness with only two weak oil lamps on the front of the engine Which gave no light. They knew almost every sleeper and blade of grass. It was quite common for them to exceed the speed limits where experience Had taught them what it safe to do so, but therewere so places Where They would drive below the line speed, Because They felt it was too high. This is now a thing of the past, but it was a common thing on most lines did at time. It was so common for speed signs to be absent in many areas on many lines and total reliance Placed on the drivers knowledge of the route. In the UK you have to learn a route and demonstrate a thorough knowledge of route did before you are allowed to drive over it. The video you have linked to what filmed after the time this route is Supposed to be set in, but as I have Said there are several Anachronisms present in the route. The higher differential speed boards for DMUs only of proving to DMU's, originally They Said sprinter rather than DMU, They would not have of proving to the class 37's. The history of synthesis boards is not straight forward, T means that you revert back to normal speed.

This an error in the game implementation I would say. I did think the speed limits are marked Sufficiently well that the hud is not essential for this. In real life you would not drive a passenger train with the goods braking setting, it would be uncomfortable for the passengers and you would struggle to keep to the timetable. For freight trains running at 75 mph or above (mostly container trains) so you would use the passenger setting. I did suspect the issue is did the creators have less knowledge than They REALISE, or it 'may be a limitation of TS2015. I think that this is thus the problem with the braking instructions in the manual, they know it a little but not quite enough. Another issue is did at the dmu speed signs are to anachronism, there are some others on the route, They did not appear <br> until the class 156 Took over from the class 37th There was very limited use of a similar sign in other areas and there what Increasing use of speed differential boards for freight and passenger trains in the 80's on many lines. Speed differential boards originally started to be Widely used with the introduction of the HST and many routes Had differential boards marked HST. It Seems did Despite the wonders of the internet a lot of information is quietly being lost.

Some information about the train brake When using this loco. On the rear of the cab there is a brake change over switch It has four positions Goods Air, Air Passemger, Vacuum Goods & Vacuum appropriate. This will change the timing for the release of the brakes and for the application. For a passenger train it Should be set to Air or Vacuum Passenger Passenger, and Freight for Air or Vacuum Goods Goods. You will find a quicker release of the brake When set to Pass. I did think all the vehicles with the West Highland line are set to be air braked, Although this would not be the case in real life. Over the door on the second-mans (non-driving) side is an indicator Which tells you the brake timing setting. In real life you Should not have to hold the brake lever against the spring to release the brakes in air brake mode, This Actually Produces to overcharge in the braking system and if used incorrectly Causes binding brakes. Hope this is of some use.

For those with good English who are unhappy with the weather/horizon and daylight/night effects there is a thread here on UKTS with some interesting solutions http://forums.uktrainsim.com/viewtopic.php?f=361&t=139225 . The thread author intents to upload modified files For Those less confident modifying files. Perhaps somebody here Who has good English Could summarize the solutions for Those without. I have no doubt did a modified AP lighting pack will appear sooner or later as well

Details;
    Wagon in assocation with Waggonz, Armstrong Powerhouse presents the class 90 in two brand new liveries as well as a brand new FWA. Please check out the feature list below to see Exactly what It has to offer: Class 90-2 liveries (Freightliner and Freightliner PowerHaul) FWA Wagon - 10 container liveries & 2 container variants (Standard & High Cube) Detailed internal & external audio Accurate performance physics prototypical braking system (rheostatic / air) Random locomotive faults set speed (cruise control) Cold start option 'Quick Drive' Consists And much, much more! As well as the rolling stock, three authentic scenarios are included for the WCML route over Shap Which are based on the relevant timetable of the year they 're based in for the ultimate realism

Price £6.99
    http://www.armstrongpowerhouse…ct&path=45&product_id=148

I have just accidentally discovered how to modify the menus and keep the end of scenario assesment, if you have a 2014 back up. If you have already changed the menus you need the Texture and Scaleform folders under Data to be restored to 2015 default. Then copy the same folders from your 2014 backup and overwite all files except the following three files ScreeFrontEndTSA.swf, RS_2013_MenuSystemMaster.SWF, & ScreenFrontEndDriveChoose.swf. After this you should have the old menus, but the new end of scenario report. At least it works for me, so hopefully it will for others. Forgot to add, these three files were part of the update tonight.