Beiträge von Kim_olesen1

Gutentag lieber Forummitglieder. Weiter gehts…

You can now REAL DRIVE all of this important German transport corridor. The iconic route takes you on a ride on the wonderfully curvy route next the Rhein river, as well as through the industrial area west of Frankfurt. In addition to the original REAL DRIVES between Bingen am Rhein and Koblenz (also included and slightly updated), four new drives are included to cover the route between Bingen am Rhein and Frankfurt. Two drives that go via the Airport and two that bypass it.

Hi there kosalorit. Yes i’ve been thinking of making more freight consists that uses the Taurus. Unfortunately i can’t really use the RSSLO AI Vectron as it is extremely slow in acceleration.

When building REAL DRIVES i keep dependencies down to a minimum. DB does run freight services in many european countries including Austria. So they are not wrong, but the ratio between DB freight and ÖBB freight could be better, agreed.

Just letting you all know that REAL DRIVE advanced scenarios for the following routes have been updated to v2. Change log: Adjusted to work around blind spots in signalscripts from RSSLO. There are other small fixes in there as well.

Wörgl - Saalfelden.

Giselabahn.

Tauernbahn v2.

Salzburg - Schwarzach St. Veit.

REAL DRIVE advanced Salzburg - Linz

We continue with yet a REAL DRIVE that i couldn't release untill the bug in spawnpoints had been fixed by DTG. As you all know they fixed it a couple of months ago, and i can finally get those drives into the hands of all you real drivers.

REAL DRIVES for the Freilassing Linz route. Enjoy a varied drive on this important Austrian mainline following the northern line of the alps. You will have to drive at both regular mainline speeds as well as sections with high speed. Be ready to encounter a stop signal before you at each point of the route.

Everything in a REAL DRIVE advanced scenario is randomized (except the route of the player train). Just the combinations of places where you might be stopped by a red signal can exceed millions of permutations. All trains and rolling stock on sidings are random generated too. Just like in real life the railroad line can be busy or not so busy. Ofcourse it can also happen (very rarely) that the line is free all the way.

What's next: There are four (maybe 5) drives for RSSLO routes that i've previously released but which will have updates that will take in account the blind spots in their signal scripts. It's taken me a LONG time to work out why some of the signal scripts reacted so slow that you might pass a green distant signal only to run into a red main signal. Now that i know why, i feel the need to give you a better experience on those Real Drives.

But this is not the end of the release wave, i still have several drives in almost ready states that i can now finish. BUT the pace will slow down. I have released 4 drives in a week, and i want to give you time to experience them. Also my work starts up tomorrow, and as you know, hobbies go more slowly when the holidays are over.

As teased yesterday:

REAL DRIVE advanced München - Rosenheim

Drive the densely trafficked main line from München Hauptbahnhof to the busy hub at Rosenheim, where 4 important railway lines meet. This REAL DRIVE makes it possible to Real Drive the triangle of Salzburg, München and Brenner if you have the applicable Real Drives.

REAL DRIVE advanced Holzkirchen - Wörgl

Christmas lasts untill easter, as we say in Denmark. So we've got yet a drive that focuses on the München - Brenner connection.

Drive the varied route from Holzkirschen to Wörgl and back again. Experience both a busy single track section and the important section from the Rosenheim hub to the Austrian hub at Wörgl. Expect train crossings on the single line and a busy two track section. The single track line is often used for diversions both for IC and freight trains when the main line between Rosenheim and München is too busy or down for repairs. Included is Holzkirschen - Wörgl and back but also a drive from Rosenheim to Wörgl if you want to from the Rosenheim hub.

Everything in a REAL DRIVE advanced scenario is randomized (except the route of the player train). Just the combinations of places where you might be stopped by a red signal can exceed millions of permutations. All trains and rolling stock on sidings are random generated too. Just like in real life the railroad line can be busy or not so busy. Ofcourse it can also happen (very rarely) that the line is free all the way.

Don't forget to follow the instructions in the README.

Next drive will be for München Rosenheim, so you can real drive all the way from München to Brenner and back, if you have enough coffee.

Hi everyone. Starting the new year off with two new drives between Wörgl and Brenner. One in each direction.

Drive through the beautiful Inntal and the impressive and historical northramp of the Brennerbahn. This route is one of the most important european railway links across (and over) the alps. Be aware at all times, it's busy and you can expect a stop signal anywhere on your journey.

REAL DRIVE advanced Wörgl - Brenner

Don't forget to download the latest PRELOAD package (now version 6) Preload set for real drives v6