Berlin S-Bahn: advice in English

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).
  • I see a lot of discussion here with regards to Berlin S-Bahn, but sadly my German is not so good to be able to understand more complicated discussions and Google Translate can only get you so far :).

I am looking for advice/tips on buying an Add-on for TSC, keeping in mind that I am purely interested in playing the Berlin S-Bahn maps.
    I have the Mitten durch Berlin, Ringbahn and the BR481 Add-ons, so I am now looking at buying the Szenariopack vol. 1 or Szenariopack vol. 3 by TTB.

I have seen the Strassenbahn project by Mumpfi, but I have been unable to figure out how to make it work since it is all explained in German and as far as I could tell it requires a large amount of Payware for the track to work as it is supposed to?
    I have also seen certain Youtube videos, which involve the S-Bahn lines going to the BER Flughafen, so I was wondering which Add-on would be needed to play that? Right now the Berlin-Leipzig Add-on is on sale on Steam. Would that involve the section of Berlin from the airport/Königs Wusterhausen to the Ringbahn?

Bottom line is, any recommendation for Add-ons that would allow me to play as much of the Berlin map as possible will be highly appreciated.
    Thank you guys! *danke*

• Steve

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • If you buy Pack 3, you no longer need Pack 1, as the pure vehicles from Pack 1 are already integrated into Pack 3.

As far as I know, there is no suburban railway to BER (not yet).

And As far as Mupfi's route is concerned, simply install all the assets from the readme and, if necessary, check with RW Tools whether and what is still missing.

It's a lot of work and you have to be aware of that as a "newbie".

• Steglitz__ At the end of month June I'll give more information in my blog BAHNJAN.BLOGSPOT.COM and here about the upcoming add-on Berlin-SouthEast. This will be an add-on to the Berlin Ringbahn with the final destinations Spindlersfeld, BBI Airport, Königswusterhausen, Hennigsdorf, Waidmannslust and Berlin Central. Please stay tuned.

Kind regards

Jan

• Thank you both for your responses!

SÜWEX if I understood correctly, I would need every DLC listed in the ReadMe for the track to work? That is unfortunately a big investment to get into at the moment, so I don't think I'll be getting them :/.

bahnjan are you referring to the Berlin: Havel - Spree - Dahme thread? If yes, I have been keeping up to date with all of the posts there.
    Nice to hear there'll be more info soon!