problems with the [EZY&Friends] Siemens Desiro High Capacity (RWA/SHG Cityjet / RT Twindexx Vario)

• Hello comminuty,ive recently bought the 4647 train and the Twindexx vario.but when i go to quickdrive the trains sound doesnt work,some of the repaint sends me back to the menu.i did everything in the manual and recently i saw a vid about it but it still doesnt work.

• Maybe it´s just your computer. Is ist just with quickdrive or also on other scenario types?

Did you buy the Desiro ML from RSSLO? I had some problems with it at first as well. Just text RSSLO support, they usually have answers to your problems.

On some routes the Quick Drive Player Markers are only for third rail or even only Diesel trains. You have to look out for that too. The train won´t even spawn if there is no overhead wire.

Probiere nur Leuten zu helfen - Kein Hate wenn mal was falsch gesagt wird - immer sachlicher Umgang.

• i bought the Desiro ML from steam the 4647 one.on the standard one everything is normal the sound,cabine etc. +i want to make a scenario with it on Koln-Koblenz V2, so there is overhead wire's everywhere.but if i choose one of the repaints i can only use 1 of them and it has no sounds.