Frage über Kuju RailsimulatorUS.

• It's been so long since i first installed TS so i can't remember: Is the RailsimulatorUS stuff in the Kuju folder an addon in itself (like ELAP) or is it installed on all TS installations?

Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

• RailSimulatorUS is the US Community Asset Pack. Like ELAP a separat addon.

It's included in Cajon Pass, West Coast Mainline North, Ohio Steel 2, Cologne Dusseldorf, Portland Terminal, Portsmouth Direct Line, Bristol to Exeter, Northeast Corridor, Rascal and Cottonwood, Colton and Northern, Fort Kent to Eagle Lake.

• Edit: seems to be a part of Hagen Siegen.

Yes correct...to make things even more complicated: TTB put some of there AI vehicles in the GermanRailroadsRW folder. The 143, 151 and N-Wagen with graffiti can be found in that folder. I once wondered, why I could not find these in the TTB folders and found them in there.

• But i would assume that nobody really use this anymore.

Nochmal auf Deutsch für alle: nicht so ganz... TTB hat auch einiges in den Ordner verfrachtet. Die Ki Versionen der 114, 143,151 oder Sachen wie die N-Wagen mit Graffiti. Der Ordner wird also doch gerne mal freigeschaltet beim Szenariobau. Zumindest früher. Mittlerweile wohl eher weniger... habe lange kein Szenario gespielt, wo die Sachen verbaut waren.

„Wer die Freiheit aufgibt um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, der wird am Ende beides verlieren.“
    Benjamin Franklin

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von tom87 ()

• As you might know, i am doing an optional pack for AI traffic for my Real Drives. I can't quite work out what payware product is needed for these. The reason i'm confused is that the readme says it's a conversion of US rolling stock, however it is installed in in the Kuju RailSimulator folder and not in the RailsimulatorUS folder.

Rail-Sim.de

My optional preload pack will require some effort for people just getting into TSC, so i don't want too much payware to be needed. I know most users here will have everything needed, but i have quite a lot of Real Drive players who aren't on this forum, and are not hardcore collectors of German stock. So i have to make the balance right.

• 3dzug is already used as an essential. addon for the Real Drives. That means that people running them will already see plenty of stuff from the Verkehrspack. And there is almost no repaints for the 3dzug Verkehrspack except for the loco, which i will be using in this new "non-essential" preload pack. I don't know what freight wagons come with the TTB stuff, i only have the res676 pack.

These were the things i was thinking of using for the non essential preloads, let me know what you think. Remember the mission here is to make freight services here look as varied as possible, with as little payware as possible. With the loco repaints i have chosen, there will be a huge amount of variation with just the Verkerhspack and the Dispolok pack. Now i just need more variation for the freightwaggons.

Payware needed. 3dzug Güterwagen Verkehrspack:

Verkehrspack Güterwagen
    Wo auch immer man auf der Schiene unterwegs ist, begegnet man ihnen: Den Güterwagen. Ohne sie wäre der Schienenverkehr schlicht undenkbar. Grund genug, die…
    www.3dzug.de

Virtual Railroads Konstanz - Villingen route add-on.

German Railroads Hagen Siegen

DTG MRCE Dispolock Pack.

ELAP.

Freeware repaints:

Rail-Sim.de

Rail-Sim.de

Rail-Sim.de

Rail-Sim.de

rail-sim.de/forum/filebase/entry/4425-3dzug-ki-185-in-txl-538-und-eine-repräsentation-von-dispolok-br189-915-von-sprin/

• I would suggest to use the above-mentioned repaints for Verkehrspack (that will already give you a lot of variation), instead of using old freeware/repaints. If that’s not enough, there are a few very interesting freight wagons in Verkehrspack 2, including Fa(l(n))s/Fad, Habbillns, Sgns and a few more. And VP2 would also include a few AI options for passenger services. Thus many options with just two payware add-ons.