• I do not know what to do. I've never had those clattering sounds before. Now they are everywhere, on every electric train. Has anyone experienced this?

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    (These clatters are especially audible at high speeds. They sound like some kind of sharp interruptions)

On another forum, it was advised to download the original OpenAL package from the link https://sharemods.com/2gsdeiras69c/OAL.rar.html
    But nothing helps. I have this problem with files from DTG, with files by reference.

The text on the forum went something like this: " If there are changes in the volume of sounds or a complete loss of sound, there are still some bugs.

DTG splashed something of their own into the original .dll. Replacing their files with original ones can often help.
    OpenAL.dll files from the original OpenAL distribution. Replace files in the game with files from the OpenAL folder.
    If it doesn't help or you don't like it, you can return the old ones from DTG from the OpenAL.DTG.BackUp folder."

Unfortunately, again, nothing helps at all.

• Hi,

sounds like the wav isn't looped very well. Thats something the developer will have to fix pr you can also do it yourself. Surprised no one said that yet.

It's strange that I have a clatter sound even with your patch on the BR101. I mean this: vR BR101 + Stw Soundmod (kompatibel mit MET und ICE)

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

It didn't happen, your patch is great. That's why I started to wonder

I have problems even with the new Cityjet without patches. A sound like dripping water. All this nonsense did not exist before, but at some point it appeared and began to get on my nerves.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Forza Gamer 777 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Forza Gamer 777 into this post.