EBuLa - Time entries for Sbk, stations etc.

• Hi! I've falled into the trap of making EBuLa-timetables for scenarios and routes. It's a nice, relaxing thing to do and it enhances the driving experience by a lot.

However, I'm not from Germany and I'm not a real train driver so accessing real timetables isn't very easy (For obvious reasons. I don't need nor should I need access to the systems!), but I still want to create timetables as correct as possible

This gives me a few questions; What entries do in real life have the passing time and in what way is it calculated? Do time need to calculated even for Sbk-signals? Do I round times to the closest minute (For example: Would it be 15:17:20 or 15:17:00 for a station?)

I understand not everything is allowed to be shared to the public, but I would appreciate all you can give me ;)

Thanks in advance! :)

• If you know Zusi 3, there is an EBuLa Application included in Zusi Displays. Maybe you can learn from there.

To explain all the details of the timetable would be too much for here.

But for the question with the station times : Yes, there are informations with seconds like 15:17.2 but for us train drivers the minute is important. So you not really have to wait 20 seconds past 15:17 to depart.

• If you know Zusi 3, there is an EBuLa Application included in Zusi Displays. Maybe you can learn from there.

To explain all the details of the timetable would be too much for here.

But for the question with the station times : Yes, there are informations with seconds like 15:17.2 but for us train drivers the minute is important. So you not really have to wait 20 seconds past 15:17 to depart.

Thank you very much :) I'll see what I can find there.

• In most timetables that I know from reality, there is a passage time for each Sbk. This is calculated to the second (for example 15:17:23) by a computer programme on the basis of the train's data (maximum speed, train length, weight, braking percentages, etc.) and the remaining traffic on the line. In the EBuLa timetable, however, only 15:17.2 is displayed.

• This gives me a few questions; What entries do in real life have the passing time and in what way is it calculated? Do time need to calculated even for Sbk-signals? Do I round times to the closest minute (For example: Would it be 15:17:20 or 15:17:00 for a station?)

In most timetables that I know from reality, there is a passage time for each Sbk. This is calculated to the second (for example 15:17:23) by a computer programme on the basis of the train's data (maximum speed, train length, weight, braking percentages, etc.) and the remaining traffic on the line. In the EBuLa timetable, however, only 15:17.2 is displayed.

Die Zeiten für Betriebsstellen sind in der EBuLa abhängig von der zugeordneten Fahrplan- oder Systemtrasse. Angesichts dessen dass dies ein DB-Produkt ist, wird hierbei größtenteils im Regelfall RUT-K für die Berechnung herangezogen. Ohne Trassenkonstruktionsprogramm und Kenntnisse über Dinge wie RIL402, RIL405, Infrastrukturdaten und Fahrdynamik lässt sich das so privat aber nur annähern. Besonders schwierig wird es bei Fahrten abseits vom Regelfahrplan, da dort mit abweichenden ZK und teils auch einmaligen Fahrten individuelle Planungen durchgeführt werden.