Hamburg S1 and BR 474

• I have my eyes on the Hmaburg S1 route, but the BR 474 by dtg is very bad, and after some research i founf this Enhancmente pack for it.

Now i have three questions:

- This enhancement pack is the best out there, or there is other type of enhancement or locomotive made by a third party studio?

- For this enhancement pack, do i need to have the BR 474 loco add on, or the one that comes with the route is enough?

- Are there any scenarios available out there that feature this br474 with the enhancement pack?

Thanks in advance?

• 1. Yes, it's the best, in my opinion, enhancement pack that Versystem has released.

2. It is enough if you need the route. But if you want to get the 474.3 in addition, it's your decision.

3. I don't know. Versystem offers packs for the Hamburg-S1 route. Otherwise look in the Rail-Sim forum for scenarios, which are made available free of charge.

• TSGPlayer

So if u buy the Hmaburg S1 route i can apply the enhancement pack? Or do i need to buy the BR 474.3??

If you want to buy the S1 Route anyway, just try it. And if it doesn't work add the 474.3 Addon.

To safe money, I recommend to wait for a sale on the DTG homepage or on steam. As you can see, there is in the moment a sale on the DTG homepage, where you can get the 474.3 for less than the half of the original price.

• Thank you for the replies!

I have one last question, the enhancement didnt come with a manual but the the description on the website said that would be included... Where can i find it