Problem with page 2 on QD AI spawn points on Mü-Br.

• First: i am not saying there is an error in the route building, i am just trying to get to the bottom of my problems with this.

1: This goes for many routes; sometimes page two of a spawn point locks and you can’t click in it. (See video)

2: However, Mü-Br is the only route where clear cache does not seem to help.

I have a couple of theories, but while i have extensive knowledge in regards to creating quick drives, preloads etc, this falls totally outside my knowledge.

Theory one; the code that controls the spawnpoints was never properly updated to 64 bits. So when i have put in a certain amount, TS just wont let me do more. But this does not explain why clear cache resets the problem on all other routes.

Theory two: Mü-Br is a huge route with an enormous amount of beautifully detailed scenery, accurate signalling etc etc. I am simply hitting my ram max in the scenario editor (i have 16gb of ram)

Theory three: there is a limit to the amount of spawn points. That limit is route based (though i do not really see why this should be)

Anyway, this is grating on my nerves, since Mü-Br is the cream of the crop when it comes to TS routes, and i really do want to make great Real Drives for it.

Is there anything at all i can do about this?

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Kim_olesen1 ()

• Why do you create Not More than ohne Quickdrive? This Route has the Problem that there is often a RAM Full failure. Clone the First QD and Remote and set new Spawn Markers. So you can use the Same Ki-Spawn Points.

Keine Hilfe und Auskunft per PN, da meist von allgemeinem Interesse. Diese Fragen bitte im Forum stellen.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von StS ()

• StS It is a good suggestion, but i have tried it, and unfortunately it does not make a difference. Saving and cloning (which is really “save as”) is a part of my work flow anyway. So i regularly do that.

But i think it is simply the combined scenario/route stress on the ram that makes this happen.

Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.