Fopix3d: Old German Wagon pack 1

• Hi jim

there is not much information on this drawing and there are not many photos online about this models i have a little collection of black and white fotos of this wagons.

is there an big archive inside germany with old photos of all this wagons and trains ? in holland im able to buy this photos.

thanks incentroman i found some difference on this model ho model, is not full correct with details like my photos , i take a better look on the wheels and the bogies so i can fix this on my 1.3 update.

• hi tanko

we dont sitting still if we need to fix some things we do that. and if its possible better today than tomorrow thats my point after all my payware.

i only dont like the money reactions. im learning now 1.5 year to create an full realistic engine like my upcomming br643 i dont have railsimulator behind me who support me like germanrailroad or other big developers i can only do it and learn alone. thats why we waiting now for 6 months on this talent,

i stay developing on the old german wagon pack if you pay for this you get free updates, i dont wanth to dissapoint people. and after the release of railworks 3 we can create more complex objects.

we need to learn one thing ,the models from your model railroad are not always correct, so developing this as an guide line. i cant trust on this. look at the diference from the this model and this photo.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wi…hen_Hafenbahn_e.V.%29.jpg

one of the photo that i use for this model.

http://www.modellbahnshop-lippe.com/arti…s/3/59006_c.jpg

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von fopix3d ()

• Eine Lanze für fopix3d ("breaking a lance" is a German proverb meaning something like give support and/or respect):
    Er ist sehr kooperativ und hat schon zwei Updates gemacht und kündigt weitere an.
    Ich kenne die Wagen zu wenig, um mir ein Urteil zu erlauben, aber das German Wagon Pack von RSC hat ähnliche Kritiken erhalten.
    Bloß gut, daß er sich die Kritik unter der Gürtellinie nicht zu Herzen nimmt (another proverb meaning "taking something very serious") und seinen schönen Desiro einstampft.
    Aber ein Tipp: Du mußt nicht alles allein machen. Diese Gemeinschaft (community) ist sehr hilfreich. Ich habe bisher hier noch nicht solche Sprüche gehört, wie in einem anderen Forum: "Igitt, das ist ja Payware, damit möchte ich nichts zu tun haben" oder "Ich werde nicht helfen, damit andere Leute mit meinen Ideen Geld verdienen können". Noch ein Sprichwort: Wer wagt, gewinnt, wer fragt, kriegt Antwort.

Gruß
    Norbert

• This week release of the version 1.3,

extra sound effects, little rework of the textures and some changes inside the geometry of the models

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von fopix3d ()

• Hmmm, ich kann dummerweise das "old german wagon pack " im Shop nicht laden, hängt dieses mit dem Update auf Version 1.3 zusammen? Bei den gleichzeitig gekauften "VAM-Wagons" funktionierte der Download... *denk*

PinoManky

• hi pino manky

im not able to translate this i can only found out that you have an download problem?

please contact me

Please contact me if you have any shop,product related issues directly on my email , you can find this on your order information emails.