Fopix3d: Old German Wagon pack 1

• today i create an video of this addon so you can take a closer look on this waggons.

this wagons are created on old bleuprints not an easy job. and i work with black and white photos.

• Klickt man auf das Kaufformular kosten die Wagen dann 6.07 €, auf die 5.10 € wird noch MwSt. drauf gerechnet.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kurswagen ()

• better view on this wagons.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Hi

Die Achsen kommen mir vom Durchmesser etwas sehr klein geraden vor!
    Und die Achsstände etwas sehr groß. (im Vergleich zum Vorbild und H0 Modell)

Gruß Michel

Train Simulator, obwohl oft Ärger bringend, oftmals nicht mal mit ihm an sich, einer von dem man doch nicht lassen kann. Viele können nicht mal von Unterwegs von ihm lassen (Forum). Was nach meiner Meinung zu voreiligen Postings führt. Auch von Usern die selbst gegen solche schimpfen.

• Was schaust Du dir im Ordner Downloads an?
    Du solltest mal in Deinem Dateianzeigesystem die Anzeige aller Dateiendungs.Anhängsel erzwingen.
    Gibts da eine .rpw? Dann mit dem Paketmanager installieren.
    Es könnte auch sein, das Dieses Programm .rpw als gezippte Datei interpretiert und gleich öffnet. Manche Internetbrowser haben diese Macke.
    Was steht in einer Textdatei, üblicherweise Readme genannt?
    Wenn nur ein Ordner Assets da ist, diesen einfach nach Railworks kopieren, Frage Assets gibts schon, überschreiben? mit Ja antworten.
    Dann aber unbedingt den Cache leeren.
    Mal wieder eine sehr kreative Installationsmöglichkeit.
    StS

Keine Hilfe und Auskunft per PN, da meist von allgemeinem Interesse. Diese Fragen bitte im Forum stellen.

• if you have any problems with the installation ? or questions about my addons

please contact me!!

you can do this by mail or direct contact me on my support chat. you can found this inside my store!

and click on this image

support chat will open and you can talk and ask directly for support.

New update released fixed the missing sound issues, customers please read your mail for the new download link with the last version.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von fopix3d ()

• Hi all

Its true the stencil shadows are missing inside my objects. i use in this stage only on my buildings stenclil shadows.

the missing stencil shadows are optimized for the upcomming railworks 3 version. this will be an hardware renderred shadow map. and i dont wanth that extra polygones on my engines, wagons.

if the railworks 3 version need stencil shadows than i do an update on all my payware products.

Yesterday i released 2 bugfixes 1.1 for the missing sound, and after this 1.2 version for the broken bogies. on this moment it looks like an bug free addon.

• Was ist denn das und dafür auch noch geld bezahlen????? NEIN

Sorry wenn ich das mal so sage aber die sind vollkommen unpropertioniert und sehen aus wie der lieblose Versuch eines 3 jährigen ein modell zu erstellen mit ein bisschen mehr mühe wäre ein erheblich besseres Ergebniss möglich gewesen.

Das einzige was real aussieht sind die buchstaben DB und die sind auch noch in der falschen Schriftart!!!!

ich würde sagen ab mit denn wagen ins nirvana und nochmal

Gruß JML

• Wath do you think jml ? do i need to pay the money for your hobby ? no i cant do that.

With this money that i spend on my project im able to buy all the addons from railworks. yes one trip to germany for my investigations cost me around the 100 euro from holland to germany i do this already 4 times for my bombardier talent if you count you know already the price of it! and this is only de price of one investigation, and dont forget the time and licenses of my software to make it possible. so please dont talk like this to me and the people that support me and make it possible to finishing my stuff. if you dont like the price dont buy it, if you dont wanth freeware addons in the future dont buy it. and developing for railworks is diffecult its not like trainz or msts !!

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von fopix3d ()

• @JML

Ich möchte ja hier nichts vorwerfen, aber wer so schreibt wie du, und dazu noch einer anderen Person vorwirft nur 3 Jahre alt zu sein, der gehört slebst in diese Schublade. Bau einfach mal selber was für RW, dann merkst du wie viel Zeit und auch manchmal Geld man da rein stecken muss.

• Abgesehen von der Qualität der Ware sollte man aber die Personen nicht derart anfahren! Nicht alles ist eben gute Ware. Aber kein Grund den Hersteller diverse Dinge zu unterstellen.

• please on topic.

and hold your jokes at home. earn all money back ? *klatschen* you dont know where you talking about. big developers convert an old msts model for you and earn twice on the same addon.

im still working 5 days on a week and spend my free time for developing and my hobbying.

so please stop talking about money if you dont know where you talking about. and if you have better information about this wagons better drawings than my drawings from 1945, great than whe can make this addon better

if you dont like the quality of my addon dont buy it, if you found somthing and can show me waths wrong on my addons please show it me !

and sorry for the english reactions ;) im not able to speak german i can only translate and read it twice to understand this

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von fopix3d ()