BR 643 (Talent) für RW

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).
  • Well, my Computer is now 15 month old and not to bad, i think ( i buy it for FSX) :thumbup: I like complicated locomotives, because i´m a FSX fan and most aeroplanes are more complex than Railwork locos.

• thanks maik for your information.

and give byte code also an preformence boost on railworks? or does railworks dont care about that? i know that some developed lua application are happy with that.

and this can give a preformence boosting.

donanselmo

on this moment the scripts running smooth on railworks so no preformence impacts, this talent is preformence friendly ;) the outer side of the train include middle section(engine and middle wagon) are around 25.000 polygones. normaly railworks give a wagon max 10.000 polygones and engine around 20.000 .

• and give byte code also an preformence boost on railworks? or does railworks dont care about that?

Railworks compiles each plaintext lua file before it will load it into the game. So it is not necessary to precompile your lua files. Maybe precompiled fieles can be loaded a microsecond faster than uncompiled files. Don't care about it.

• Railworks compiles each plaintext lua file before it will load it into the game. So it is not necessary to precompile your lua files. Maybe precompiled fieles can be loaded a microsecond faster than uncompiled files. Don't care about it.

oke than we dont need that. i hold my eyes on it.

i need to create allot inside it on this moment. halt bremse, mg bremse, tritstuffe controller,information displays,sifa dont have it yet inside this loco, not diffecult copy paste from another project of my

and allot more ;) lovely lua

do we need some extra light ?? screen with fern light and without

• new test video

this time doorlock lights

sifa safety system (probaly i need to change the sound to a beep sound forget to record the right one i need to do that later, im not shure anymore if the woman is active. this time the woman later she do her work for shure inside the br152 ;) .

fernlicht( show you how it looks from the cabin view.

halte bremse (activate if the train stand still and if the throttle inside 0 position. our train will not roll back or forward. some safety for passengers. if the throttle not inside 0 possition then the halte bremse is not active. and afcourse if you drive its also not possible to activate this system.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• so guys soon i show some new screenshots from the inside of the talent.the passenger sides.

but first already !! allot of thanks for the people that support me with photos,drawings and information (andi-m and zaunphal for the big amount of photos from the 643.2) .

there are people that asking me about the release versions. the first release is the 643.0 DB version,

the 2 version 643.2 and the one with 2 doors inside the middle will be launched as seperate package. details and the bottom are totaly diferent. im not shure yet if i start on the 643 after the first release or the 644. 644 have diferent motor. other sounds so i need to plan some investigation days for that to record some lovely diesel sounds on this model.

Im working on licenses from other companys for the talent 643.2 so tel me your favo company that drive with this trains? :thumbsup: will be nice to see some new german colors and companys inside railworks.

• At your service if it helps to get all of us a better model *hi* I'm now regularly back at the line it drives through every 20 minutes per direction, so if you need a specific detail again I could get you pictures probably within a week.

As for additional companies: I'm thinking of some overseas support. The O-Train of OC Transport in Ottawa, Canada. They seem to be identical outside and inside to the european/german versions on a first look, except maybe for the snow plough:

(Bild von Kevin Lafreniere, Creative Commons Lizenz BY-SA, via Wikimedia Commons)

For Germany I like the color shemes of Nord-West Bahn and Prignitzer Eisenbahn. Since NWB belong to Connex, which own a lot of the smaller companies my best guess would be to approach them in the first place for any legal issues. But I think you know what you're doing there ;)

And I'm still confused for all the different versions Bombardier has produced of this thing. Or at least how they got numbered and classified...

• Ich finde es wirklich schade, dass man sich in einem deutschen Forum nicht deutsch unterhalten kann... :(
    Jedesmal nach Googletranslate zu gehen um sich die Sätze übersetzen zu lassen nervt auf Dauer irgendwie schon.

Rheinische Grüße aus Düsseldorf
    Mitoba

• Im Internet spricht man nun mal auch viel Englisch. Und was soll der Threadersteller sonst schreiben. Stimmt er könnt es auch mit Niederländisch probieren, aber damit wirst du glaub ich auch nicht glücklicher.

Wen jemand auf Englisch fragt, dann antworten wir ihm auch auf Englisch. So ist das nun mal. Und zu behaupten, dass hier man hier nicht Deutsch sprechen kann ist ja wohl ein bisschen daneben :thumbdown:
    Ich persönlich habe auch wenig Lust, jedesmal eine deutsche Übersetzung hinzu zuschreiben, da tu ich in der Zeit lieber anderes. Wir leben in einer Zeit wo Englisch die Weltsprache ist!

• Für unsere Englischsprachigen Gäste gibt es ja auch schon einen eigenen Bereich.

Ansonsten heißt es hier einfach: Wer nicht Deutsch kann spricht halt Englisch. Wir sind froh über internationale User und verbannen niemanden, nur weil er in Englisch schreibt. Und der Umweg zur Google-Übersetzung ist nun wirklich nicht schwer oder kompliziert ;)

Zitat

....heißt noch lange nicht das ich es in einem deutschen Forum auch schreiben bzw lesen muss

du musst es nicht schreiben und du musst die Beiträge nicht lesen, aber du kannst, wenn du willst

• Und der Umweg zur Google-Übersetzung ist nun wirklich nicht schwer oder kompliziert ;)

seh ich genau so und die Frage lautet dann noch..warum sind die englischsprachigen user da zu faul das ins deutsche zu übersetzen? Von uns wird es vorrausgesetzt das wir uns die Mühe machen sollen das zu übersetzten..ich habe es schon mal gesagt und sage es auch gern wieder wir sind hier in einer deutschen Community..hin oder her ob englisch ne Weltsprache ist.

Ich gebe da den beiden Mitoba und Dani86 recht und ich weis das andere hier genau so denken ;)

Wen jemand auf Englisch fragt, dann antworten wir ihm auch auf Englisch. So ist das nun mal

bei uns ist das nur so..schreib mal deutsch in einem englischen Forum..bin gespannt wieviel antworten Du da bekommst..

Zitat

Hol Dir Chrome (ist deutsch^^) und du wirst nie wieder Sorgen mit Übersetzungen haben, weil GT integriert ist :thumbup:

geb ich Dir recht Doc nur geht es hier vielmehr ums prinzip ^^

• Gleitet hier zwar leider in Off-Topic ab, ich persöhnlich muss ab hier den deutschbefürwortern recht geben.
    Sicherlich ist das auch eine "Generationsfrage", die Diskussion habe ich auch öfters mit meinen erwachsenen Kindern,
    die da behaupten englisch ist die "Weltsprache" und wer darin nicht fit ist muss halt Hilfsmittel (z.B. GT) nutzen.

Aber mal ehrlich das ganz doch so nicht sein , das man in einem deutschsprachigen Forum dann GT nutzen soll um einen
    fremdsprachigen Benutzer zu verstehen, vielmehr würde doch umgedreht ein Schuh daraus, das der der kein deutsch kann
    denn GT benutzt.

LG faber2311

Mein System: Win 11 Pro CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 4.5GHz RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz GraKa: AsusI RX 6700XT 12GB , TSC auf 1TB M.2 SSD, Win11Pro auf 500GB M2.SSD.

• Hi all

im not here to spam this german forum full of english text or dutch. and i dont talk on every topic back. but moste time i read.

second, there is no english section anymore that i can use. im writing here for you all to give you extra information that some people like to know. i can write it down on my website than its also only english and still you need to use translate. if i gonna use translate for you than i will make a big mess of the text with it. im not mighty inside the german language. a long time ago i asked the admins to close my accounts buth they ask me friendly , if you wanth you can stay here we are happy that you visit our forum.

if you dont like the english news here inside the forum please complain about it on the side of the admins or website owners or dont give complainings to me or about me on the forums. if they dont wanth it also than we can change the ways to the rules from this house.

and i think that there come allot more english speaking people to this forum. there is an official support section for virtualrailroads and they have also customers from outside germany so its easy to understand that later more people will talk english.

im sitting here for you and not only for my self . im learning from your reactions about stuff so i can only do it better on my projects. im realy excited about people here that give me some great support

if you dont understand wath im saying here in my topics please contact me by email or pm, so im able to explain it you better so you can understand it. no problem to take some extra time for intresting people.

if you wanth to talk in your own language to me by email or forum reaction please stay doing that. no problem.

please stay on topic and no complainings about languages. we wanth to talk about trains, or railworks here and not about languages. if we wanth to stay offtopic than i gonna ask mods or admins to close the topic. and no wishes or news anymore on the talent and about the talent. im happy that i can stay connected with people here and i dont wanth to be an comercial developer with one way support where people wait for one week reactions. for me this is a part to help you and support you all on a high and fast way that people know from me.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von fopix3d ()