Kyle of Lochalsh line in development by JT

• It is an in-house development, Mark of JT has been working on this route. From his post on UKTS;
    Hi all,

I've been working on the above route and it is finally in the final stages of completion.

More info on the route finden Sie at:

http://www.justtrains.net/product/kyle-of-lochalsh-line

More info:

"The Kyle Line", as it is sometimes known, is one of Britain's greatest railway journeys.

Inverness is the capital of the Highlands, located 158 miles north of Edinburgh and 561 miles from London, and Stillwell over 100 miles from John O'Groats at the very northern tip of Scotland!

The Kyle Line features an authentic and highly atmospheric reproduction of the line from Inverness to Kyle of Lochalsh and is Approximately 85 miles in length, with 16 stations featuring custom buildings.

As you drive along this fantastic route you will be able to take in the beautifully detailed scenery besides Loch Carron and the Beauly Firth as well as stunning Highland landscapes around Achnasheen.

The Kyle Line includes challenging gradients as steep as 1 in 40 and scenarios up to three hours in length to challenge your driving skills.

It's a route I have long wanted to recreate in TS so to finally see it nearing completion is amazing.

Regards,
    Mark

• OK, i was just afraid, that the quality of the tracks is like on the Scottish east coast main line. When i bought the Newcastle-Edinburgh I was really diappointed with this. The author should have done a rework of is tracks, as this is in my opinion a job of about 2 months to get rid of most of the bumps and to ease the curves in the right way.
    Hopefully this route will have good tracks like in the Highland route by Thompson.
    According to the landscape and scenery I trust to that, what I see. And this seems to be of a comparable quality to the Highland route. :)
    Kris