Replacement Sound Vossloh Euro 4000 V1.0

Teilen

Kommentare 11

• DIe möchte ich mal ausprobieren. :)

• Die Lok ist vom Sound her ein richtiger Hammer. Top Arbeit.

• hey man! love the sound! How did you get the european loco to work? I have installed it but the engine stays at 200 rpm,sanding doesn't stop and no keyboard shortcuts work (the iberian one works fine) Is there something I missed? I just installed the rwp,i'd love to install your sound on it.

• Externer Inhalt youtu.be
      Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
      Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• yes I know the start up but the loco is bugged,the engine stays 200 rpm and the sanding animation keeps playing outside,the Iberian one works fine so i know the startup,it's the installing of the loco itself that's bugged,is there any other rwp or requirement for it to work properly?

• I simply downloaded and installed the locomotive back then. And I only have the European version. No idea why it doesn't work for you.

greeting

René

• https://rail-sim.de/forum/inde…-in-Normalspur/?pageNo=10

Otherwise ask the thread if someone can help you with your problem!

• thank you!

• Funktioniert dieser auch mit der Liberian Version? Klang von Video her ist echt gut!