Immer wieder die BR 185.2! ![]()
Beiträge von ES64F4
-
-
There is a little bit of dirt. But for the last project - the RS1 - I put dirt on the windshield and everyone on this forum complained
I can do it by myself. It's easy I just need the wiper aera texture with a good resolution.
BTW, Suwex weathering was fine. -
@ChrisTrains, it would be nice to make some weathering on the windshild.

-
BR 185 399-3 bei der Arbeit!
-
I tried to make scenarios on this route. Waste of time ! Everything is badly built. I have deleted this route. A bad purchase!
-
BR 185.2 here and there... -
Die BR 185 mit einem Kohlezug.

-
Die wagons sind wirklich exzellent! Sehr gute Arbeit. Mit 4 Szenarien können Sie direkt auf schönen strecken genießen. -
Die BR 185 ist überall in Deutschland im Einsatz!

-
-
BR 185.2 nach Basel.

-
I don't know much about locomotive numbering but the BR 185 on the (big) picture have the number 91 806 visible before the 185 107-0.
-
Ein Containerzug fährt mit einer BR 152 nach Freiburg...

-
Eine schöne Reise zwischen Leipzig und Berlin mit BR 152.

-
RSSLO müssen nur auf KV oder FB fahren, um zu verstehen, was mit ihren Routen nicht stimmt. Wenn sie Mails brauchen, um solch eine Kleinigkeit zu erklären, können wir ihnen vielleicht nicht mehr helfen ...
RSSLO just have to ride on KV or FB to understand what is wrong with their routes. If they need mails to explain such a trivial thing, perhaps we can't help them anymore...
-
RE nach Basel mit der BR 145.

-
Die BR 152 bei der Arbeit zwischen Berlin und Leipzig.

-
https://store.dovetailgames.co…peterborough-route-add-on
East Coast Main Line Modern: York - Peterborough Route Add-On :
29,99 €20,99 € -
It's an old route, so with 30% discount, it's better.
It does not worth 30 €... -
BR 145 mit Dosto nach Basel.
