Unlike those who speak directly of the ridiculous Nietenzähler as soon as there is an error report, it's funny to notice that Matthias always give a thumb up when some one report an error. When you spend time on a train with the whole interior, you probably want it to become perfect. An error report is not negative... Afterwhat, Matthis will take care about this notice or not.
I bought all 3Dzug cars, even those I do not use. Just because I want to help small publishers like 3Dzug. Matthias always responds positively when we report errors. I bought the ICE 4 because I like this train and because 3Dzug improves its products.
Next time, I will just PM or mail Matthias.
PS: There must still be a lot of Nietenzähler here because there is a lot of downloaded patches that improve everything and anything in TS : sound, light, tracks, sun, clouds, etc.