I agree. ![]()
Beiträge von fabrizio520
-
-
I think we're now reached the "platinum edition".Perhaps the novelty is really around the corner...

-
Again on Twitter:
@dovetailgames When is Unreal Engine 4 coming out for Train Simulator?
@.......It's honestly not far away!

-
For my opinion Train Simulator with Unreal Engine is ready.My feeling is that soon will be announced for this year, but then again, that's just my feeling.
-
TGV nice, but the usual vegetation in 2d.No thanks.

-
And soon arrives "Clear Creek".Other crap,judging by the pictures(graphic type Megadrive!).

-
The only thing that comes to mind is that dtg is very busy on other jobs (flight school, fishing game for Xbox, maybe Tsue).
Otherwise this is self-harm!
-
-
Is true, I had not noticed.

-
I also have doubts.

-
Interesting movie from railworks Brazil (about tsue4 ?) seen on twitter.
But where will have taken?
http://bit.ly/1U5nm5j -
Condolences for the victims and a hug for their families.

-
Ever seen in the history of a mass exodus of people that does not cause riots.But Europeans (and their institutions)remain passive bystanders.

-
Last articles of VR in dtg Marketplace?Lack of originality!

-
Perhaps in Brighton (February 19/21-2016)some news about the new engine?

-
VR could create at least the wheels of the train a bit 'better...

-
Current TS has static and bad vegetation.Trainworks has shown that trees can be moving, but Dtg has never faced this problem.It is a sin.

-
I tried DTG Euro fishing with unreal engine.It is going very well.

-
Hello,I have the card nvidia gtx 980m 8g, and in some moments Ts goes to 60 fps, but then drops to 20 fps.Is the engine of TS that is old.Im waiting for unreal engine.

-
Is true,this path seems done too quickly as happened to the game Euro fishing.
