Wenn der Editor mit in-editor simulation an die 14 GB Physical Memory kommt, werden 16GB für alles nicht mehr reichen.
But in what sense 16 GB of RAM are not enough? ![]()
Wenn der Editor mit in-editor simulation an die 14 GB Physical Memory kommt, werden 16GB für alles nicht mehr reichen.
But in what sense 16 GB of RAM are not enough? ![]()
Editor preview?
Uaoo ...
Überdies brauch ich nicht tief Luft zu holen. Bin mit dem TS (gerad nach dem 64bit-Update) hoch zufrieden.
Well, then you can fully dedicated to TS and avoid posting your useless comments here. ![]()
For the next German route i hope for the DB BR 101/120.
Beim ersten Bild dachte ich wirklich es wäre ein foto.
I agree.
Indeed, this image makes you want to enter the screen and wait on the sidewalk for the arrival of the train ... ![]()
What does the TS have to do with it here? ![]()
I am sure that train enthusiasts are willing to pay the right price for a locomotive or a freight wagon etc., and they are aware of the big work behind an add-on done well.
There is no doubt.
The forums are full of people who complain about everything, but also are full of connoisseurs. ![]()
What do you worry about, DB 294 is already present in TS.
So have fun ... ![]()
Tuesday became the day for the addons for TSW.
Evidently.
Waiting for DB 294... ![]()
Resolved. I acted on the Screen Percentage and now I have all the settings on Ultra and, with the 4k monitor, the FPS is constantly at 80.
TSW is (at least visually) impressive.
It seems to walk along a real railway.
![]()
![]()
"Screen Percentage is a resolution scaling technique used to render a lower or higher resolution image than what is actually being presented. Being able to adjust the screen percentage enables your games to maintain a balance between performance and image resolution quality". ![]()
Hi everyone. But is it possible that by varying the settings of tsw on ultra or low I always get around 20 FPS? (PC 1080 8gb, SSD 256, ram16, i7 8750)
Since you find negative every new development about TSW (and you have to emphasize it every time), come back quietly to play with the TS2019... ![]()
Very well. We hope that the next DLC is the DB BR 294. ![]()
Excellent graphics! ![]()
Hi, I read the article but I did not understand the first part (Will we be able to make changes to Dovetail routes?).
What does it mean?
Probably this year, as DTG said, there will be a hint of an editor (more precisely a beta). However I believe that in 2019 the editor will be released with all its features. ![]()
My post was not against those who love the current TS.
I wanted to say that once TSW has an editor worthy of the name, the interest will shift to TSW, a modern program supported by a modern engine like Unreal Engine with multiple possibilities. ![]()
As soon as a functional editor exists in TSW, TS will automatically lose many of its interests. Now the wait is not so long. ![]()
Video games are like the cars (money thrown from the window). After ten years they become too old to continue to please and the competition of progress is ruthlessly cruel. ![]()
Maybe you're right, it should be like that. Probably DTG had to compromise with Epic Games.