"Ghost" stations in MSB activated ...
http://www.trainsim.cz/
https://youtu.be/Y8iXhst5QpQ
Beiträge von fabrizio520
-
-
Hello to all.
I have a question about this latest addon (HRR). My download was just 2.1 GB.
Was this the same for you too? -
Really very beautiful. Fans of the German railways are very fortunate.

-
Unfortunately, that's the way it is.
One of the classy touches of DTG. -
TSW (almost) completely hacked ...
http://www.trainsim.cz/ -
FRA has started a discussion about TSW. Here any discussion relating to the TSW is diverted to the TS. Why do you want to convince the FRA to turn to the TS? I think he is perfectly able to extricate himself in the right section if he believes it.
Otherwise it is useless to insert a "tag" in a thread. -
As a railroad lover I remain very focused on model of the trains (very good
) and on the possibility of walking along the railroad (a nice feeling
).
The rest, for me, is quite marginal.
The only thing missing in TSW is an "olfactory" aspect.
The railway has its own particular smell ...
-
Fortunately, digital products such as those offered by DTG, are perfect for "work from home"...

-
I too have the feeling (if it is possible and that it is not too complicated to implement) that this could be the way chosen by DTG.
It would really be a long and full of activities path.
-
I actually this is a discussion about TSW.
I don't have the TS therefore, every time a discussion about the TS is inserted on this forum, i press the "ignore topic" button.
-
Ist das, was mich von Anfang an gestört hat. Die grundsätzlichen Sachen (Bodentexturen, Gelände) sahen schlechter aus als in guten TS-Strecken.
In all honesty, to say that the TS and TSW paths are "exactly" of the same quality, it seems a bit exaggerated to me.
-
I just pre-ordered it.
DB BR 425 is irresistible to me.
-
HRR and DB BR 425 are now on SteamDB.
(History).
https://steamdb.info/app/530070/ -
Schön, es geht dann doch relativ flott weiter mit TSW.
Apparently DTG, at this point, is definitely moving towards TSW.
Many add-ons are already in the program. I think that in a year or two the TS will gradually be put aside. After all, this change will come sooner or later.
Clearly this will happen more quickly when some features (like an E..... or a QD) will be implemented in the TSW. -
Around MSB with my favorite locomotive.

-
In English:
Game setting= Imperial/ metric. -
Search better. In the settings there is this option.

-
More than the length of the paths or their locations, I think the problem is the time that passes between the various DB addons. We are talking about 5 months.
A very very slow trend.
I don't buy U.S. add-ons. -
Personal speculation. This would be the third route set in North Rhine-Westphalia.
Maybe someday the paths will be united. -
Speculation beyond all human limits!
Reading on the DTG forum, it would seem that the next German route is Bochum-Duisburg.