Rivet Games updates, Sky Hook updates (not in the Road map, but in another thread) etc.
Many words, but nothing comes.![]()
For the improvements for RSN etc. are we waiting until summer 2022?
Rivet Games updates, Sky Hook updates (not in the Road map, but in another thread) etc.
Many words, but nothing comes.![]()
For the improvements for RSN etc. are we waiting until summer 2022?
"Db Br 187 - Train Simulator 2022 & Train Sim World 2 Differences. | Dovetail Games Forums" https://forums.dovetailgames.c…orld-2-differences.48778/
I'm not surprised.
I have never seen a program on a PC that cannot be "cracked".
![]()
So the preserved collection on Epic has already been updated with new features like new skies and road traffic (for example on RSN)?
Here's what I missed ...
Thanks for the information.![]()
Was there supposed to be a new Road Map next week or did I miss something?
Cuneo (Italy) 17 october 2021.
In the hypothesis that SHG had supplied the DB BR 187 locomotive without the wheels and without the pantographs, would DTG have published the addon anyway?
Everyone has the responsibilities of him.
DTG most of all, because it is the publisher.
Very serious.
![]()
Update.
London Commuter
Nahverkehr Dresden
An addon shrouded in mystery, with a posthumous streaming ...
![]()
Someone said: "... the file compression present in Unreal 4.26 has been re-enabled ..."
But I don't know exactly what that means.
A 13 GB Patch is actually in progress. I read about it on the DTG forum, in addition to this Forum
What will be?
A patch?
Strange, that DTG does not mention it.
Of course yes.
I did not buy the subscription, but only Riesa-Dresden, and I already downloaded the branch yesterday.
Also, the article mentions that there will be many freight wagons to move...
Too bad they are all recycled!![]()
And once again no Eas / Eanos freight wagons.![]()
Schade, das Stand des Bildes keine neuen Güterwagen mit bei sind, bleibts beim üblichen.
If again no new freight wagons are included, then there is no hope left.
![]()
Incredible.![]()
The branch was already on Epic. Someone downloaded and tried it.
Monday, October 4th - Meißen branch preview - Matt and Jamie.
![]()
Source: DTG Forum.
Download content of branch arrive next week with the patch to support London Commuter
( maybe tuesday 5/10/2021).