I just saw this on GÜ Studios Website about the Breckland Line :
ZitatAlles anzeigen
Update: February 2022
This freeware alpha version of the Breckland Line has now been discontinued.
The route has been taken over by ATS (Alan Thomson Simulation) and will be completed by them, plus incorporated into a much larger East Anglian network alongside the ATS ECML and Ely-Peterborough routes. The release date of this expanded version is still TBC.
I have taken the decision to hand the route on to ATS as my development priorities have shifted away from route building towards rolling stock development over the preceding three years. This way, the route will be finished and the existing work will be made full use of.
Many thanks to those of you who have supported and downloaded the freeware alpha version since its first release in 2018, and I hope you will appreciate the greater scope and increased possibilities that will come with the new and completed route.