I would suggest tuning in to twitch and letting them know, might not do any good, but then you never know. Language could be a problem, but English speakers could speak for the non-English speakers. More likely to get attention than here I'm afraid, as I doubt that they look at this forum unfortunately. I suspect that the tunnel height is fixed by the in game height of the catenary, otherwise we will have the same situation as with the U-bahn.
Beiträge von holzroller
-
-

SO we will see where the development is and if DTG Adam has a good set of eyes and a good sense of atmosphere
-
This version of the route is set in a much later period than the original 70's to early 80's, theyhave added a National Coal Board depot to the route, it is a very steep climb to the depot. The Battery lok comes in 9 liveries, the J94 has been upgraded and comes in two liveries, the Wagons havebeen upgraded too. Maybe for Christmas, I have spent a lot with the sales, Railjet and Ber-Lei,
-
-
-
It seems people on UKTS are also having problems with the download ending to soon. Make sure you have a file size around 551MB, otherwise it will try to launch the installer and fail.
-
-
-
I will when I have time, I have been speaking with Just Trains on UKTS PM about another subject here, and now have to cook a very late evening meal. I now have a contact e-mail for asking about future payment options scott@justflight.com, you can email the question yourselves, or I will send an e-mail if that is preferred. Just let me know.
-
No Win 7 on this computer, but I would still advise checking the download file, it may appear suspicious to Win 10 if it is incomplete.
-
Check the size of the download file, on my first download I had the same problem the file was incomplete, the second time I downloaded the file it worked correctly.
-
Are we now going to have this argument yet again? There has been a constant demand for features and improvements to this add-on on this board, yet nobody wants to pay as usual. Personally I have just paid the price of a good meal for an add-on that will give me pleasure long after the memory of the meal would have faded, with the promise of more to come for free. Now I am going to enjoy the lok and leave the complainers to enjoy their sour grapes. If paying by paypal is an issue then maybe agreement can be made with paypal users by those without.
-
NoFly I think you have said it all did, I want to see if any info comes to UKTs. I wonder if Aerosoft have any involvement in the rescue!
OK UPDATE; Just Flight and Just Trains are now an independent company with a private backer, so it would seem that their future is as secure as possible in this changing world.
The original full report of administration is here http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read…rs-administration/0159726
The latest news here http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read…t-of-mastertronic/0159753
-
Posted on UKTS by the creator of the North Clyde Line;
Hello! I'm nearing the end of the development of Phase 3 of the North Clyde Line/Suburban Glasgow. This will include, along with all the stuff included in Phase 2 plus the Springburn branch, the Maryhill Line, the second half of the Cathcart Circle (via Maxwell Park) and Shields Depot.
As with the previous version, the route will be available as a standalone route or with the option to merge with WCMLNorth to create the Suburban Glasgow scenery. I recommend, if you have the PC to cope with it, that you do this. This is getting rather large though so I will continue to make the standalone route available for those that are unable to cope with such a big route! (it's over 300Mb compressed)
I'll use this thread as the release thread when I'm ready (early next year probably), but in the meantime here's a video showing some of the latest parts of the route!
-
Sorry I should have been clearer, the scripting is in the AP soundpack. With the original model it was impossible to go straight to Neutral from 4th gear, the solution to this causes the incompatability with the HUD. The HUD will show 4-3-2-1, but the cab gear selector will show 1-2-3-4. In real life you would go straight from 4th to neutral when you stop, if you went 4-3-2-1 in real life the gear box would tear itself apart.
-
Are you all aware that because of the scripting used, the HUD shows the gears in the wrong order? 4th on the HUD is actually 1st. 1st on the HUD is 4th and so on. This is due to TS limitations which could not be by-passed.
-
It has been a very long time coming, if we are lucky maybe also the 507/8 will come as well.
-
Another update to The North Lincolnshire Lines, same links as above. ALso forgot to mention the Midland Mainline Rush Hour scenario pack on UKTS http://uktrainsim.com/filelib-info.php?form_fileid=34885
-
Another video for the Wycombe Railway
Externer Inhalt www.youtube.comInhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt. -
Chris has also posted that copying his old TS tools from his back up to his working copy fixes the problem for now. My crystal ball speaks of the possiblity that the UE4 version is not so developed as might be thought and there is a bigger need to keep TS strong until it is ready. All speculation at the moment.