No, unfortunately it is set in modern times 2013-2015. I hope this route doesn't have the problems of the last two routes from JT. Once I would have assumed it would be good, but lately they haven't been on the ball.
Beiträge von holzroller
-
-
Modern wagons from Fastline :
http://store.steampowered.com/app/326043/http://store.steampowered.com/app/326044/
Period GWR wagons from skyhook:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/326027/ -
@Andreas MuellerThe only downloads I am aware off are on UKTS here http://www.uktrainsim.com/file…12&form_path=ty=7,cls=126 still marked as beta. We are lucky in that we have many commercial options available to us as well. The author of these files has given permision for free re-distribution, you would need a knowledge of british track in different eras to use them. Most people will not worry about DB tracks being used, but I was a passenger shunter, freight guard and train driver so I am a little harder to please than most. My comment was more observational than critical.
Edit; so far you have two positive reactions on UKTS
-
Interesting, but if you have used DB tracks then I think the track will not be prototypical as there are some differences between British and German track construction. There is also a British finescale track system for TS. But I presume it would be possible to use only the vegetation part of the upgrade.
-
@ Loco-Michel a sad decision if I understand your post. Too oft over the years I have Followed this sim I haveseen popcorn discussions like this result in somebody Deciding not to share Their work or to withdraw it. Unfortunately this always Affects many who are not involved, a pity it is always nice to have the opportunity to appreciate another's work. Likewise I hope your health has recovered.
-
These loks run past my village, the model looks good, but the sound has to be good as well, they have a very distinctive sound. Hopefully if they mess up the sound Richard at AP will correct it.
-
-
Sorry @Loco-Michel, as MrSumner says, when we write/say to date, we mean up until the time of writing/speaking. As most of the packs have not had an individual announcement I thought that a summary of those available might be useful. There are several more packs on the way, not sure if they will be this week or later.
-
Fastline releases for the marketplace to date http://store.steampowered.com/…&term=fastline+simulation
-
@steveb6664 Think you mean Euston to Birmingham. I can run that one, but the one with the 87 causes instant meltdown on my PC, the Willesden area in particular is very demanding.
-
Video
Externer Inhalt youtu.beInhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt. -
There was also a download to fix this on UKTS
-
RIP Jimmy Bain
Externer Inhalt www.youtube.comInhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt. -
Nostalgia trip, back to the seventies
Externer Inhalt www.youtube.comInhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.then the sixties
Externer Inhalt www.youtube.comInhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.and now the fifties
Externer Inhalt www.youtube.comInhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt. -
There is a new update 1.07 as yet unannounced. Log in and re-download.
-
Unfortunately it would seem at the moment that each update fixes one problem and creates another. The buffers have been romoved if you use the 3d track, but are still there if you use 2d track. The 3d has not been very succseful either unfortunately.
-
@Robytoby don't worry I did exactly the same thing and so did a couple of others on UKTS. We are to used to installers finding the correct path themselves. I hope that you enjoy the route.
-
@Robytoby if you don't have TS2016 on your C drive in the default location you will need to change the installation path of the installer to point to your installation. Otherwise you will also receive this message although you have all the add-ons.
-
Update for SST's Stainmore line here http://stainmorerouteproject.b…e-me-in-by-ben-yates.html
-
In the UK train railway staff are not classed as civil servants, in fact theyhave better pay and conditions than many civil servants. They always follow Their work as long as it exists. We have a law called Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006 this Applies to all companies. Officialdom is not only a problem in Germany, and I was talking about takeover of work. Redundancy through loss of work, and or closure is different and dealt with in a different way.