Northern Europe (Denmark 2000) von Erich Falensteen

• Hi Blomi

There is a link in my signature to my website from where you can download the route. You must be registreted to download, but it´s free. The route have a README text which states what rolling stock used in the free roam scenarios. The text are in English and Danish, but Google are your friend and can translate from Danish or English into German.

Google translation:

Hallo blomi

Es gibt einen Link in meiner Signatur zu meinen website von wo aus Sie die Route herunterladen können. Sie müssen registreted zum Download, aber es ist kostenlos. Die Route haben eine Readme-Datei, die Fahrzeuge, was in der freien durchstreifen Szenarien verwendet worden seien. Die Texte sind in englischer und dänischer Sprache, aber Google ist dein Freund und kann aus übersetzen Dänisch oder Englisch ins Deutsche.

• hi frankenstein

habt ihr die strecke auch getestet.
    ich bekomm sie nicht zum laufen.
    hab alles befolgt wie es in der readme datei steht.

es kommt immer wieder der diagnostic fehler.

bitte um hilfe ;(

mfg
    dispotaurus

• @ frankenstein

Of these bugs is not the package manager installation is normal .
    when I want to start the route invites you in free mode and it will be the diagnostic errors.
    All other routes operating flawlessly.

mfg
    dispotaurus

• Hi Erik,

sorry to say, but I can't run "Northern Europe". I installed it successfully, but if I load any Freeroam Scenario it takes a long, long time to load (about 5 - 6 minutes), but at least I get the train standing on the track, but if I press any key I heard a ping and I receive the message: "Something bad happens to your program". I play with a High-End Gamer Notebook from Dell and I don't think that my hardware is to powerless.

I'm still not convinced, that it is the right way to put all the stuff in one file, but may be I'm wrong.

Kind regards
    Flex-Nordlicht

• Ich habe mich auf der Seite angemeldet, aber ich bekomme keinen Einlaß, iregendwas mit "Cookies" wird bemängelt. ;(
    Werhat eine Rat für mich, wo stelle ich im IE8 die Zuöassung von Cookies ein? :-[
    Blomi

• Erich ,
    Thanks Route.
    Also bei mir läuft die Strecke einwandfrei.
    Man sollte schon das Rollmatrial haben was verlangt wird.
    lg Bernd

• @ Blomi: im IE rechts oben auf Extras klicken - dann auf Internetoptionen.
    Im Bereich Datenschutz kannst du die Optionen ändern. Würde es danach aber wieder auf deine
    Einstellung zurückstellen. Du kannst aber auch dort, wenn du auf Sites klickst, speziell die Cookies von
    nur der Webseite zulassen. Ob es hilft, weiß ich nicht, da ich auf der Seite nicht angemeldet bin (muss
    ich irgendwann mal noch nachholen *g*).

• Hi Flex-nordlicht and Wolfgang

I am sorry to hear that you can´t run the route. I have done my best to keep the numbers of Assets in the tiles down, and a lot has been cut away from the old edition to the new one. I am quite sure there not are missing any Assets, It has been tested several times. Have you remembered to download an install the Danish MZ diesel engine as instructed in the readme file ? If no, that could be the problem. If yes, I am quite sure you have a memory problem. Some place at this site, I have seen a thread about the 4 Gb patch. Even if you dont run your PC with Win7 64 bit or 4 Gb or more Ram, try it out, the patch program makes a backup of the original file. I am using this patch, and since I started with that, i only have had one mayby two "something bad" when building route, where it before was 12 - 15 every day while building. It all started after the latest update by me. In this period I made some "Carpetbombing" of RS.com, and they confirmed that there are a memmory problem with Railworks. Let os hope it will be fixed soon.
    I hope this can help you guys.

• Erik,

thank you for your answer and no, it's no problem of missing assets. All I needed is installed. It must be a problem of my notebook memory.

What do you mean by: "the patch program makes a backup of the original file"? Do you mean the patch, available from your download page?

Kind regards
    Flex-Nordlicht

• Das selbe Problem wie wohl bei vielen anderen: es gibt keine Chance, irgendein Szenario zu starten. Ich denke, man braucht eine wahre Spielmaschine von Rechner, um die Strecke laden zu können, da kann mein spielefähiges Laptop wohl nicht mehr mithalten. Schade, zum ersten Mal muss ich eine Strecke unbesehen wieder löschen ;( nun ja, gibt schlimmeres.

@ Bernd: was für einen Rechner hast du?

@ Jim Kirk: welche Resourcen "frisst" dieses Spiel denn am meisten: CPU, Arbeitsspeicher oder Grafikpower?

The same problem as many other users: no chance to load any scenario. I think you need a very fast pc or laptop to load this road, my notebook does not fit. It is the first time that I have to delete a route without having seen it.

Greets Trainrobber

Alles ist gut. Der Mensch ist unglücklich, weil er nicht weiß, dass er glücklich ist. (Dostojewski)