Ruhr-Sieg Enhancement Pack 1.0

• Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. My name is Juan and I'm Spanish.
    I apologize for writing in English, bu I can not write in the German language (I do not understand correctly), and online translators are very inaccurate.

I just registered here to offer my latest work: it is a package of improvements and fixes for the Ruhr-Sieg route.

Features:

• Darkening of tunnels and some bridges.
    • Precipitations suppressed of the bridges, engine sheds, and Hagen station.
    • Corrected the location of countless misplaced buffer-stops.
    • Placed catenary posts on a bridge near Ha-Kabel.
    • Fixed the malfunction of one level crossing near Siegen.
    • Fixed astronomical parameters, so that the sun and moon appear on the correct coordinates.
    • Added more realistic moon with their phases.
    • Changed the gray shades of skies by a more realistic blue.

Download → http://www.ferrosim.es/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=191

I hope you enjoy it.
    8)

Some screenshots of the fixes and improvements:

Buffer-stops

Tunnels

Catenary poles:

New tonalities for the skies:

• It woold be nice if you could spare some time to cross-check this modification for compatibility with "Hagen-Siegen v2.2" as it is today.

I suppose that there may be some conflicts with your changes.

You are right, it is very likely to have conflicts with "Hagen-Siegen v2.2", because my package of improvements is independent and is based on the original version of the route.
    Each package includes different fixes and improvements, so I can only say that you are free to choose which package to install.
    Sorry. :(

• Hey Bermudez
    welcome to the forum.

At first I would like to thank you for your great enhancements.
    But because there is already an enhanced version of the Ruhr-Sieg-Line named "Hagen-Siegen_Version_2.2", I regret to inform you that your optimizations won't probably be used by many users.
    The user Spooner has worked very hard to made hundreds of optimizations, both in optical and functional manner.

Egal, wie weit Draußen man die Wahrheit über Bord wirft, irgendwann wird sie irgendwo an Land gespült.