RSSLO Eurodual repaints

Discord Einladung
Trete unserem Discord-Server bei (klicke hier zum Beitreten).
  • Hi

    I have just bought the RSSLO Eurodual in the Steam sale and have tried to install some of the excellent repaints available on this site. Like some others before me I have found that the .bat files included with the repaints do not copy anything, even though I have expanded the .ap file. I guess this is because the RSSLO and Steam installations have different folder structures. Now, being someone who does not like to give up I have tried to install a couple of repaints and instead of running the batch file I have tried to copy the GeoPcDx files to where I think is appropriate. I have tried several locations and none of them successful. I include here three screenshots showing the Steam file structure. Perhaps someone who has successfully installed the repaints with the RSSLO installer could point me to where I need to copy which GeoPcDx file.

    Apologies for my lack of German. If anyone can help please feel free to reply in German and I will translate.

    Thanks

    Paul

  • Hello Paul,

    there could be other differences in the GeoPcDx Files, which would lead to a general incompability between Steam and RSSLO shop versions.

    If the mesh has only some texture mapping differences, the repaints will not work.


    Most of the updates, fixes and repaints you can dowload from this forum require the RSSLO shop versions of the addons, because of a possible incompability. There are quite often sales discounts on the RSSLO shop too, if you are interested. You safe more money by not buying twice, even If the Steam sales tend to have higher discount.


    👋

  • Hi Seku

    Thanks for the reply. If the GeoPcDx files are indeed different then it is beyond me to to create a solution. Yes, I realise with hindsight that buying from RSSLO might have been the way to go. I'll put it down to experience!

    Paul