French free downloadable support add-on - free Railworks/Train Simulator Classic DLCs website inquiry

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).
  • Hello everyone, I am also a Railworks/TrainSimulator Classic program enthusiast/fan/zealot and supporter. I come from a country in the far Far East. I think many of free real route add-ons in France are doing a great job. I praise and admire them very much. However, many of the components or additional support add-ons of installation of these routes have to be obtained from another famous French Railworks/TrainSimulator Classic program for free download content or additional add-ons network sites. That is, this website: https://www.railsim-fr.com/forum/index.php?app=downloads . But unfortunately, I don't know what the reason is. At present, this free add-on download site is no longer accessible. I would like to ask all of you if you can still access this website normally. Anyway, I hope you can give me a reply and necessary guidance, and I am waiting for your reply here. Thank you first. Good luck!

• RailSimer

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • railsim.fr is normal working for me.

Perhaps You can try an alternate browser or check if the browser is up to date. If there is a restriction to your location annother option VPN could be,

"Wenn ihr nicht auf meiner Seite steht, dann seid ihr mein Feind!" (Anakin/Vader) - "Nur ein Sith kennt nichts weiter als Extreme" (Kenobi) - Star Wars

• If the Far East you come from is in Russia (Vladivostok region), then there may well be disruptions.

The Russian government has slowly and ultimately made "YouToube" inaccessible because the company did not comply with Russian law despite repeated warnings.
    The French government is not particularly positive towards the Russian government either.

Perhaps you should try using the free anonymous browser Tor or a proxy to access the website in order to switch off the geotag (which identifies which country you are browsing from).

• Beitrag von FortyCS ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Barrett aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: Politik und Spam entfernt Politics and Spam removed ().
  • Beitrag von ice ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Barrett aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: Politik und Spam entfernt Politics and Spam removed ().
  • Beitrag von OMSIfan ()