[F777]IKB 3.5 Foliage Reworked

• Guys, I need some help. As fotobaer said correctly, some platforms do not allow to board passengers. I don't know why, because I don't change any tracks or platforms. How I can fix it? I didn't pay attention to this for a long time, because I was working on vegetation and didn't run scenarios, but today I started one and there is really buggy

• I figured out that this problem still exist on the original SteuerwagenSchmiede route, so I need to replace platforms or markers

I finally fixed this by moving platform closer to track. fotobaer fix will be soon.
    P.s. My "moving closer" is don't working, as I figured out. Boarding is working only on this part of platform. If any of your wagon missed it, boarding will not start

• I've redone this place. Again.

I replaced the assets that were stupidly used earlier, which resulted in the removal of DTG WCML South, vT S25 and DTG Dresden - Riesa routes from the requirements. All 2d distant vegetation along the entire redesigned route has been replaced with more pleasant and detailed assets from the vR Konstanz - Villingen route, which is now mandatory if you do not want to see a map without trees

The Hosvenn branch is ready for release in beta, as I still need to make minor changes to the grass and 3d trees to make the view more consistent with my idea, but it already looks much better than
    the original

I don't know if I'll have time to finish the 2d vegetation on the other branches, because I'm going on vacation tomorrow for at least a week. Anyway, I hope you like my work. Although I had very few skills in the editor, I am constantly developing them and looking for the best assets, trying to balance fps and detail