Making lamps in DTG ks signals more visible at distance.

• Often they can only be seen 100m before the signal. (Especially in Frankfurt Koblenz.

So is there any line of code etc that i can modify and have signals lamps that can be seen from a longer distance? Or something completely different i can do?

Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

• In the ap-Package: Assets\DTG\FrankfurtKoblenz\FrankfurtKoblenzAssets.ap\RailNetwork\Signals\Lightglows\

are the textures of the lights.

There are Light Textures in the Signalpackage. KS-Signaloptikupgrade .zip\Assets\Schuster\SignalTeam-KS\RailNetwork\Signals\German KS\Material\Textures

May be there is a chance to replace DTG with the "update" lights,

Keine Hilfe und Auskunft per PN, da meist von allgemeinem Interesse. Diese Fragen bitte im Forum stellen.

• Kim_olesen1

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • StS YES! That worked! Copying in the files and renaming them did it. Now the KS signals are visible at the proper distance. It has to be fone on a route to route basis, i just updated the Regensburg Nürnberg route.

Two observations after updating the Lightglow files on all DTG routes (except the ones using Schuster signals). The glow of the yellow lights is now correct. And it does a LOT of difference to playability, seeing the signals at longer distance. On Frankfurt Koblenz i no longer get caught (and zwangsed) by signals on the faster sections.

Thanks. 👍👍👍👍

AbsolutesChaoz Just letting you know that your upgrade also can be used to better the driving experience on DTG routes.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Kim_olesen1 ()

• Kim_olesen1

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Making lamps in DTG ks signals more bright.“ zu „Making lamps in DTG ks signals more visible at distance.“ geändert.
  • The lightglow files in this pack, can be used to enhance signals on dtg/rsc routes too. It particularly enhances playability on routes ehere it was hard to read the signal until you were really close to the signal. With this upgrade, a signal is visible 1-1,5 km distance.

Copy the lightglow files into the routes lightglow folder. Rename the imported files so they follow the same nameconventiin.