JTG BR425 Aufgabenpaket - Virus?

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).
  • I've purchased the BR 425 scenario pack this morning and my antivirus claims it is infected by a virus. I read comments from other people elsewhere that other AV software reports the same. Can we have JTG look into the matter and ideally re-upload a version that is not detected even if this is a false positive? I do not understand why some JTG products with probably the same installer (TSG Hausach route, BR 425 pack) should be marked clean while others reported as being infected.

Thank you very much!

• Ok, thanks a lot for the info. I installed it via alternate means anyway just to be on the safe side.

I also noticed the pack got larger, was some 280MB when I downloaded it yesterday morning, it is well over 400MB now. Were there any changes? Perhaps JTG could also add version information to each product...

• Hey there,

we've updated the Installer tonight. Now it supports the BR425 from Steam and from any other webshop. Thats why the package is that big.
    But don't worry: In the installation process, you decide which version to install to minimize the used disk space.