BR 643 (Talent) für RW

• im impressed if you say coral draw its not an 3d model , so i don't know how you create that.

so im sorry no obb version yet. the investigation will be a high price to do. i need to drive from the Netherlands to Austria. my last trip was already close near by austria so that was already alot of money for hotel something to eat.

• Corel Draw is just a vector paint program. So I just sit down with lots of photographs and draw the train. It takes a long time to draw one, but if you ever need a particular train from the side or the front for model building I might be able to help :)

I understand that resources are limited and that building another variant of something you have done already is propably not economical. It is just the kind of train that would be great for my route and possibly future routes I am planning now.

Regards

Stefan

• Hi,

your Train is very nice.
    Like fsclips really much people want an ÖBB Talent.
    Its just that so much people drive with it every day.
    So when youre at Austria the next time look into the ÖBB Talent.
    I mean I think you dont have to create a 100% new one. You could modify the diesel Talent.

Regards

• I know Wambo ,

allot of people wants trains from his own country.
    but im not able to create all of them im a big fan of mtu diesel trains but the trains like the talent takes allot of time.
    Austria use other cabins and i don't have any information about that. only official knowledge from the German version.
    and i think the inside, passenger section is also not the same as Germany.
    so it take allot of time to create that its not simply transform German train inside an obb version. so i cant say anything about that yet.

• Vief, Ich weiß ja nicht ob ein Niederländer soviel mit Schwedisch (?) anfangen kann ;)

fopix: requests and wishlists are popular in all the RW forums, and since we do not get many german/continental locomotives they grow longer and longer on this one. We appreciate your work on the Talent and hopefully more projects to come, but you can not make every dream come true.

• he Zaunpfahl net falsch verstehen bitte aber ich glaube net das Deutsche unbedingt englisch können müssen.Zumal ja einige dies schon gesagt haben das sie kein englisch können. Und englisch ist nun mal net unsere Muttersprache. Und die die kein englisch können stehen dann da und kucken in die Röhre.
    Und das kann in einer Deutschen Community net sein.

Achja es war übrigens Norwegisch :D

so zurück zum Thema 8)

• Zumal ja einige dies schon gesagt haben das sie kein englisch können. Und englisch ist nun mal net unsere Muttersprache. Und die die kein englisch können stehen dann da und kucken in die Röhre.
    Und das kann in einer Deutschen Community net sein.

Meine Güte, weißt du in welcher Zeit wir Leben? Ich kann ja verstehen, dass nicht alle Englisch können und nicht Englisch lernen wollen. Gerade den älteren Gegenüber. Aber die ein oder andere Zeile ist doch wohl sicher verschmerzbar. Und zur Not gibt es genügend Inet- Übersetzer wo man den Text mal reinhauen kann.

• Meine Güte, weißt du in welcher Zeit wir Leben? Ich kann ja verstehen, dass nicht alle Englisch können und nicht Englisch lernen wollen. Gerade den älteren Gegenüber. Aber die ein oder andere Zeile ist doch wohl sicher verschmerzbar. Und zur Not gibt es genügend Inet- Übersetzer wo man den Text mal reinhauen kann.

nein aber ich weis wo ich bin. Und warum soll ich mich bemühen wenn es die anderen auch können. Wie du schon gesagt hast es sind doch nur ein paar Zeilen. Schreib doch mal in einem ausländischen Forum da bin ich ja mal gespannt wieviel Antworten du da bekommst.

• Hi all

some official news about the talent.
    the talent was an early model and im still not happy with it. i gonna start soon this year to rebuild some parts,i have allot beter drawings than. im still learning every day and i want to update and rework the model. the talent is one of my favorite trains
    The correct working simulation is there and allot more parts are there and also some talent sounds and lua scriptings. so it don't take so much time to do that.
    the talent wil be released as licensed DB addon so the base skins are the ones from DB ,basic skins in the packages will be the one with enschede munster ( gives me a little feeling from my home country ;) and the normal db regio skin. i also started on the 644 model so that one will come also.

For the obb fans i want to start investigate the model but i don't say yet that i gonna build that one.
    Im searching for good cabin photos from the obb version and also from the controls and inside of the passenger sections. if you have this and wanth to share this with me mail info(@)fopix.nl
    please remind i don't need them from the German talents. only from the Austria version.

hopefully you guys understand my decision

• ;) i promise a new front of the talent so here are the first renders of it. do not compare with the old model haha. but if you do, you understand why i start remodelling the body.

looks already correct only need to fix some bad spots inside the mesh to make it smoother, than i start on the sides.

• just another test.

im looking on this image only to the mesh how its reacting inside the game engine with an shader on it. on this moment it looks realy cool nice smooth mesh.

sorry for the crazy driver on the front ;) its the driver from my old version it was allot faster to use that bleuprints for the test. on this moment i use the texture from old talent. just for test.

if everything go right it will be between first our second quarter. on this moment i discoverred and following piracy websites that sharing products from us and this type of activities cost me allot of important developing time.not i only do that for my self but to try to safe work from my self and other companys that fighting and developing for you and other train fans. i need to prefent this under the law. im also working on solutions to mark and watermarking products allot better than now. i dont know how long this will cost but ,cant stop fighting this . some people forget how much it cost to create products like this.we developers are not miljoenairs we are not rich but we love wath we do and we do this with allot of passion.

i will share you the steps of the development of the talent on this forum. so you guys can follow it if you like.

• yes like i say already. i dont forget this train and i wanth this so nice as possible. i like this diesel. im a big diesel fan. i love noise makers:P

• o that schienen bus make noise like a truck old truck but whe have the also in the netherlands driving.

i have drawings from them but first the talent its time for the talent

• Go Talent go, go ! :) What versions of the Talent will you be making ? Electric, with snowplough (norwegian NSB BM 93), two-section/three+ -section ?

Do you make models on orders from others ? Like if I gave you a drawing of a locomotive, you'll make it ? (when you have time)

• hi ocvn it wil be the same version as before. are you the guy from www.3dtog.com you can share screenshots from my project on your community no problems with that. i translated a time ago that you dont know if thats allowed. yes it is why not.

i cant build locomotives on only drawings and without investigation. so if its somthing in you country im not able to create that. i do my investigations that i know how it feel to drive or how i can fully control this locos and drive with. that is importand information for me and wath i wanth.