Moving consists plueprints from one folder to another.

• From a Preload folder to an other Preload folder?
    No Problem, because the TS checks all Preloads if they are useable für the QD you have started. Will the Route-Id and the Consit type fits to the QD?

Keine Hilfe und Auskunft per PN, da meist von allgemeinem Interesse. Diese Fragen bitte im Forum stellen.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von StS ()

• You can specify the routes where a preload will be uses. It's in the ConsistValidRoute node (line 96 in the exemple).

• I eas thinking along the lines of making subfolders in my developer folder.

Like the Kuju folder in assets. The preload folder has a subfolder called Hagen - Sieg where the preloads for the german trains are.

Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

• There is no system where the Preload Folders are:
    Test the following: explorer, move to assets then search for Preload, then you see where they are. Most Assets/[provider]/[product] some in the Product Folder, some are some folders deeper.
    often in the rolling stock folder.
    e.g.:

Keine Hilfe und Auskunft per PN, da meist von allgemeinem Interesse. Diese Fragen bitte im Forum stellen.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von StS ()

• Thanks folks. After figuring out how to make preload consists i’ve made over 200 and it’d be nice to organize them in subfolders. And specially if i want to export some of them.

Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.