TS Classic [LG] Trailer nach München-Ost (2-teilig)

Teilen

Kommentare 10

• Thanks for another great one. I had that AI crash in part 2 before you updated it. Would you please care to explain how you corrected this? I am usually trying hard to fix those myself, and I know much of it is usually caused by TS itself, but in this situation, I would like to hear how you fixed it, as I am one of those writing lots of Notepad docs how to remedy this and that for everyting you can think of :)

Cheers,

Danke 1
    • Greetings! In the 2nd part, a train had set off backwards. The command "Do not allow reversing" in the editor did not help. I had to delete the problem train. Cheers!

Haha 1
    • Hello Norweger,
      If you take a screenshot when the collision occurs it will record the time and place (If you have the HUD being displayed)
      Re-start the game and open the scenario in Editor.
      Find the location of the AI collision and move your viewing position to the location.
      Then press the Arrow button to start the scenario. Use the time speed buttons to advance the time to around the time of the collision then move to a lower speed to witness the final moments! You can go into map mode to get an overview of how the the other service is misbehaving.
      Stop the timer and return the time to the begining (re-wind) so the scenario is re-set.
      You can do this as many times as you need so you can make adjustments or changes to the services priorities or pathing>
      Sometimes, however you may get a situation which just makes more problems and then, as the author has done, cut your losses and delete the offending service!
      The game editor can be impossible to reason with at times.
      Good Luck with your education :huh:=O;(:/:S  :)

• Ein sehr cooles Szenario ansich! Teil 1 funktioniert einwandfrei, im zweiten Teil jedoch bekomme ich eine KI Kolision mit der Meldung: "Zug entgleist aufgrund von KI-Kollision. (GZ Wörgl Ausf Länge=12.05909 Breite=47.49119)"

Danke 1
    • Vielen Dank für die Info!. Da gibt es tatsächlich ein Problem, das für Kollisionsgefahr sorgt. Da geht gleich ein Update online!

Gefällt mir 1
    • Vielen Dank fürs schnelle Beheben! Ist sein super Szenario, vielen Dank auch dafür! :thumbup:

Danke 1
  • Du hast was vergessen in Beschreibung oder ?

Teil I Spielerlok

• Nachdem Update schaut die Strecke ja echt SUPER aus. Auch Dein Szeanrio ! :thumbsup:

Gefällt mir 1