TS 2022 REAL DRIVE advanced Rodachtalbahn Plus 3 Complete. 6 scenarios.

• REAL DRIVE advanced Rodachtalbahn Plus 3 Complete. 6 scenarios.

Six REAL DRIVE advanced scenarios for the wonderful RODACHTALBAHN Plus v3. Let the randomness of the red signals surprise you and make the drives ever-changing and interesting.

Zusätzliche Informationen

Autor
    Kim Olesen
    Version
    Spielerlok-/Zug
    Players choise
    Strecke
    Rodachtalbahn Plus 3,x
    Benötigte Payware
    ELAP, Koblenz -Trier, Hamburg - Lübeck, Freiburg - Basel. 3dZug Güterwagen Verkehrspack
    Benötigte Freeware
    Rodachtalbahn Plus 3,x
    Dauer (in Min.)

Änderungshinweis

Kommentar zur Änderung (nach Veröffentlichung):
    This is v1,1 for Rodachtalbahn 3,x.
    Changes from the drives for Rodachtalbahn 2.1: The drive from Marktredwitz to Hof has been updated and two new drives have been added to cover the new additions in v3 of the route. Changes in v1,1, AI collision in Marktredwitz - Bad Steben drive fixed. Crashes in Neuenmarkt - Hof drive fixed

Teilen

Kommentare 6

• Hi Kim,

On the RD route Marktredwitz – Bad Steben is a constant error.

At Marxgrün station you have to wait for 2x BR294, the latter always causes a derailment elsewhere in the yard.

This causes an error and unfortunately immediately end of scenario.

But above all big compliments for your REAL DRIVES! Enjoy them very much.

• Hi there. That is new to version 3 of the route. Do you know your way around the scenario editor? For now you can delete the spawn point tgat spawn the train, and it should be alright.

• @SimKing can you remember if the duoble set came from the left branch (the railway from Kronach), or the right?

I just tested and i can’t really replicate the issue, but i might know why it might happen. I will upload a v2 of those Real Drives tomorrow.

• Hi Kim,

As far as I can remember the first BR294 passes on the right side seen from the driverscab (towards Bad Steben). So far so good. The second passes on the left side (I assume coming from Kronach) and rides towards the steamloc or locomotive shed. This one seems to cause the derailment. I hope this is useful for you

• Ok then. Then i have a fix for it, and will upload it later tonight. Since v3 the dispatcher leads the AI train coming from the left into gleis 3 through the station and then into gleis 2. This happens eventhough gleis 2 is the only destination in the spawn point. So it crashes with the Steam engine consist.

• Should be fixed now. Please redownload and reinstall. Thanks for submitting the bug :)

Danke 1