TSW2 RH Repaint DB Regio BR146.3

• DB Regio BR146.3

Because the BR146.2 doesn't actually operate on the RE1 (Köln - Aachen and Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr), i decided to make the BR146.3 which formerly drove on this service before RRX started using their Desiros.

Unfortunately it is not 100% accurate because of small differences like the FIS and UIC sockets on the front, but this is the closest that you can get.
    Read the installation instructions for information.

Zusätzliche Informationen

Autor
    Blije Computer
    Sprache
    English
    Version
    Benötigte Payware
    Nahverkehr Dresden
    Benötigte Freeware
    TSW2 Logo pack, TSW2 Livery manager, TSW2 Unlimited decals mod

Änderungshinweis

Kommentar zur Änderung (nach Veröffentlichung):
    -

Dateien

Teilen

Kommentare 11

• Livery Editor shiXX

• Hi

As this is just a normal 146 (with a few differences to a 146.2) I wanted to ask if im allowed to use this for repaints in TSW2 that I upload here on rail-sim.de and sometimes trainsimcommunity.com (of course always with a link to the mod here)?

If yes, am I also allowed to use your HSL 185 (of course I will delete everything wich is only on a HSL 185 and not on almost every 185 before I start to repaint and I also will put a link to your HSL 185 when I would upload a repaint where I have used it)?

• Hello,

You are allowed to edit and upload the 146 and 185.5 as long as you give credit

• thanks.

I will if I upload something where I used your repaints

• Just that you know it, I uploaded a 146 today but made it completely myself and I haven't used your repaint for anything (if you wan't you can check it).

• The unlimited layers mod is not required for the end user, only for the creator - so you can remove that ;)

• I wasn't really sure if it would work without the mod, so i added it just to be sure, but thanks for clearing that up
      I guess it can still be used if users want to make modifications

Danke 1
  • In reallife there are only 146.0, 146.1 and 146.2.

• You are wrong. There is also a 146.3

• no, there is a 146.3 they are basicly 146.2 but the livery at DB Regio has smaller DB Logos and the software is improved and thy are orderd in 2013 while the 146.2 was orderd in 2005

• Class 146.3 is an internal DB classification of the second batch of TRAXX P160 AC2's, which were ordered by DB Regio. There are not only cosmetic differences between the first and second batch of these locomotives. The locomotives are still numbered as 146.2's, avoiding the need to block a new number range from being blocked for other theoretical customers.